Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a better feeling?

• 25-11-2010 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭

It's a crisp, cold night. Frost is setting in & you can see your breath in the air.
    So me & my hound are tucked up inside a nice warm house. We're sitting on the couch with the fire roaring & every now & then he lifts his head & looks at me as if to say 'this is the life'.
    One of the best feelings in the world :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

yep its great - the fire is going here and I am relaxing on the couch with the laptop and a snoring dog under each elbow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Me and my dogs love going for walks in that weather (obviously though not this late at night). Love early morning walks in that crisp, frosty weather :)

At the mo I have one dog under my elbow as I type and the other two in their beds either side of my bed, all nice and toasty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I was in work today wishing I wasn't and I started imagining a puppy on my desk, licking my face. Made me smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭theghost

Unfortunately we don't have a coal fire - wish we did. Central heating is efficient but it's not the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Currently my dog is on my bed, his 4 legs stretched out. He's so warm and I don't want to get up :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Ah yes. Lovely in front of a roaring fire in the stove. The occasional flick of Bulgers, the deaf white cat's tail.

Then he goes for a little exploratory snoop round the back of the stove. NOT a good idea for a pure white.

Meet Bulger aka Sooty !! :) lol

4ef95389.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Our dog goes mental every time we come home, she jumps up on us again and again and runs around like the clappers in excitement, jumps up again to lick us, her tail would knock a small child over! Same welcome everytime and it feels great!

Advertisement