Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable North Pole is now available!!!

Options
  • 25-11-2010 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Portable North Pole

Send a message to loved ones from Santa!

Great for the kiddies :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'm just loading up mine for my baby nephew! (he's 6) He'll be so excited. It's such a great idea! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I used this all last year going to make some more now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

This was better last year! I sent one to my brother where Santa told him he was a naughty boy, because he liked gossiping and didn't clean his house so he wasn't going to leave him any presents! It was hilarious, but I find I don't have the option this year to send something similar.
    Maybe it's because unscrupulous parent were sending similar to their smaller children and upsetting them?? My brother is 28 and wouldn't be as easily upset :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

kelle wrote: »
    This was better last year! I sent one to my brother where Santa told him he was a naughty boy, because he liked gossiping and didn't clean his house so he wasn't going to leave him any presents! It was hilarious, but I find I don't have the option this year to send something similar.
    Maybe it's because unscrupulous parent were sending similar to their smaller children and upsetting them?? My brother is 28 and wouldn't be as easily upset :D

Hi in the profile bit of no.1 it gives you the choice of three

- yes, he/she worked really hard
    - yes, but he/she could do even better
    - no, he/she has been naughty and needs to improve

Advertisement