Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC problems in Firhouse/Knocklyon area

• 25-11-2010 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues in the firhouse/knocklyon area with UPC?

connection kept dropping during the day when was connecting with logmein from work, now that im home its completely down, tried to call support but they close at 10. restarted modem several times (that rubbish cisco one) and still the same.

having to connect using my 3G dongle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Woody01

innovated wrote: »
    Anyone having issues in the firhouse/knocklyon area with UPC?

connection kept dropping during the day when was connecting with logmein from work, now that im home its completely down, tried to call support but they close at 10. restarted modem several times (that rubbish cisco one) and still the same.

having to connect using my 3G dongle

Yeah I am up in Ballycullen and same thing happened with my UPC BB about 8pm lastnight. Not back this morning either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

glad im not the only one then, pain in the rear as unable to use house phone either.

biggest problem is that i cant even test it now as in work till 7

better be up by time i get home as need to get my weekend fix of Black Ops tonight as on the road for the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah I'm up there too and it was down this morning. They usually have an automated message when there are problems, which they did last night.

TV was iffy since Tuesday, became completely unwatchable on Wednesday. They had an automated message about that, it was fixed by yesterday morning. But then BB went down last night, couldn't get an upstream lock, and again an automated message. But it's still not fixed this morning.

Ring 1908, and options 1, then 2 and you should hear about any outages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

seamus wrote: »
    Yeah I'm up there too and it was down this morning. They usually have an automated message when there are problems, which they did last night.

TV was iffy since Tuesday, became completely unwatchable on Wednesday. They had an automated message about that, it was fixed by yesterday morning. But then BB went down last night, couldn't get an upstream lock, and again an automated message. But it's still not fixed this morning.

Ring 1908, and options 1, then 2 and you should hear about any outages.

strange, tv was fine for us all week, ill try about 1908 -1,2. i spent 3 mins trying to get tech support to be told that they were closed

Advertisement