Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative speaker busted

• 26-11-2010 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hello, not too sure if this is in the right place to post this but I have a Creative Z500 Playdock (you can see it here) speaker that I use on my crap tv for good sound from my xbox and gamecube, but for some reason it stopped working yesterday. I thought it might be a fuse problem so I got a new fuse today and it didnt help. So now I think it is the system that is bollox'd, so I was wondering if anyone on here would know of a good cheap place in dublin city centre that would have a look at it for me and maybe fix it? Or maybe recommend me a good speaker kinda the same, small but loud, i could get to replace this if all else fails.

I dont have a warrent for the playdock and not too fused about, just would like to get it fixed as i hate my 1 small crap speaker on my crap tv, and i wont be getting a new tv in case you recommend that lol.

Thanks ya'll!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Hifi Keith

Don't think there are any good repair places in town but google is your friend to find the few located in Dublin, should manage to get it repaired economically

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ah cheers man, I had a look on google over the weekend, a few places around but way too expensive at the moment. I have a funny feeling it is the cold that has busted the speaker as my room was very cold over the past couple of weeks up to when is stopped working. Air vent in bedroom is blocked now for the winter. I'll just hold onto it for the time being and get it fixed if I find a good place after this cold snap.

Thanks!

Advertisement