Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill - has to be a mistake!

Options
  • 26-11-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was on a 30 euro meteor plan. 200 minutes, 200 texts and free meteor to meteor calls and text.

I changed to a 50 euro package, that upped the 200 minutes and 200 minutes up to 400 of each, and kept the free meteor calls and texts.

I got my first plan from changing to the new plan today. 211 euro!!!!

My highest bill before was 80 euro. There's no way this could be 211 euro! I used the phone the same amount as I use it every month.

The breakdown is:

Calls to meteor = 55 euro. Can't see how that is possible as I have free meteor calls.

Calls to other networks - 39 euro. It doesnt add up to 400 minutes, yet i'm being changed 39 euro.

Texts messages to meteor - 16 euro (should have free texts)

It looks like they haven't included anything in my bundle.

Sure the 211 euro is wrong? :(

Someone please tell me that it is :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Phone them up there is probably a mix up with the change of plan. Posting here is not going to help you!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

call them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi lads,

Only opened the bill a few minutes ago. Obviously going to call them in the morn to sort it out.

Just wondering is it a common occurrence with Meteor is all

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jamieh wrote: »

Just wondering is it a common occurrence with Meteor is all

It is. Its the free calls not being activated everytime

Advertisement