Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bias-free Landlord's view on this forum!!

Options
  • 26-11-2010 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Look what I just received in my message box from "Victor", the impartial moderator of Accomodation and Property!!!

Fianna Fail is alive and well!!! Spilt milk is now "criminal damage"

How much longer are we gonna tolerate this biased bullsh*t????

Victor wrote:
    Dear Hayzooz,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie. This is an automatically generated message.

Reason: Breach of Forum Charter
    Advocating criminal damage is not acceptable.

Infractions are a reminder to you that you have broken a rule, but not in a serious way. The rules for every forum can be seen in the Forum Charter which appears at the top of every forum. If you are unsure what rule you have broken or how, please PM the Moderator(s) of the forum and ask them. All forums are moderated differently, so if you made a similar comment on one forum, it doesn't necessarily mean it's ok to post it everywhere else. Remember that our Mods are volunteers and are not always online, so they may not be able to answer you straight away.

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Earning 9 active infraction points results in an automatic site ban until at least one of them expires (Infractions are active for 10 days) - this is there as a means to keep serious trouble makers or spammers off the site.

Original Post:
    [post]69219566[/post]
    I always left using deposit as last month's rent...that way, the landlord has no chance at all to rip you off.

If they were a cnut to me at any stage at all, I would pour a glass of fresh milk at various points around the house....a bugger to get the smell out after about 4 days.

Tins of sardines emptied out do the same job.

Their "references" are worthless, so do them in at any chance you get....they would have you on the street in a flash as 99% of them treat you as a second-class citizen and think they're doing you a favour.

All the best,
    boards.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Accommodation & Property to Help Desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

Victor wrote: »
    Moved from Accommodation & Property to Help Desk.

:rolleyes:

Busted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

Victor "The Landlord" moderates Accomodation and Property.

It's reassuring to know that the person who is guiding the advice given to young, innocent people wishing to buy a home on boards.ie is someone who considers a tenant spilling milk as "criminal damage"

It seems despite the property crash, the recession and the bail-outs, certain parties still pull the strings.

What a disgraceful country we live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

In other news, Hayzooz sitebanned for sending an abusive PM to a different moderator.

No FF conspiracy here. Move along.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement