Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dead dog

• 26-11-2010 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

just wondering has anyone else noticed the dead dog on the side of the road just a few meters up from the halting site on the same side?Its there at least 3 weeks.............type of springer i think.Saw the council there last week and presumed they were disposing of it but on the way back out the road,heading towards six cross roads,it was still there,god its an awful sight!Do kids walk round there?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

maybe a call to the council? i've no idea who deals with road kill ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Ya ive seen the poor thing there too. No idea who to call, but loads of people walk that way going to the new tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ring the city council,there was a dead cat on the footpath for a few days,lack rang council in the morning one day when it was still there and woman who answered just asked for location and said theyd send someone out to deal with it .when the lack arrived home that evening it was gone so i assume they sent someone out,very quick and efficent.

Advertisement