Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game forums Xmas beers.

Options
  • 26-11-2010 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd put it out there seen as a lot of the other forums do this.

We could talk about all things geeky and stuff. Putting faces to our gaming chums would make owning them online all the more satisfying, and we get pissed at the same time.

And no your not allowed bring your DS, PSP or in Retros case his Gameboy.

Happy Xmas

Ian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Good idea but prob out of reach for me unless it in limerick !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

+1 to Limerick...Or after 14th December. Actually, probably best to be after that regardless!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

After the 14th would be best too with exams and all the garb.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd be up for it, but not in Limerick. Dublin, Carlow, Kildare area for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I was kind of thinking Tullamore as it's more or less in the middle of the country. The only probs i can see with this is getting home after or if you could stay the night, I'm not sure what the hostel/hotel situation is like.
    But apart from that the town has some great little boozers and some passable night clubs if your up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ill go if retro goes dressed as a pokemon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Jazzy wrote: »
    ill go if retro goes dressed as a pokemon

Didn't have the funds for my Pikachu costume this year. Still got my Sakura costume that you love so much, can wear that for you baby.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Didn't have the funds for my Pikachu costume this year. Still got my Sakura costume that you love so much, can wear that for you baby.

shes low tier. honda costume ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I would go, but I still haven't gotten the chance to play Minecraft. I'd be clueless during most conversations. My life is so Fade Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I fear this may be the most difficult forum to get up off their backsides.

• Advertisement
Advertisement