Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x factor pub in Waterford City?

• 26-11-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Are there any pubs in Waterford city that show X-factor?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I think the kazbar do...check them out on facebook and ask them directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

They're definitely showing it in The Toddle this weekend anyway because a friend of mine said she's going there for the start of her birthday night out for that reason.

I personally can think of nothing worse if I was in a pub but each to their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I personally can think of nothing worse if I was in a pub but each to their own.

X-factor drinking game, come on!

Take a sip everytime....

- Cheryl says "Ah thoroughly anjoyed that".

- Simon calls someone contemporary, modern or says they'd have a hit with that song right now.

- Someone has "had a tough week".

- Mary gets her mojo back.

- Danni criticises someone's singing.

- Louis says "You deserve to be in the Final".

- Wagner is ****.

and last but not least Double Drink everytime there's a key change!

Believe it or not, people don't go out these days until its over. It's ruining the world and needs to be stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Believe it or not, people don't go out these days until its over. It's ruining the world and needs to be stopped.

I miss the days of heading to the pub at 7 o'clock. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

OP There is a new bar opening tonight called The Front Lounge and the guy runnning it comes on here every now and again,and im pretty sure he was saying that he will definately have it on all the screens as to get all the teeny boppers in before they head to Masons etc :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

OP There is a new bar opening tonight called The Front Lounge and the guy runnning it comes on here every now and again,and im pretty sure he was saying that he will definately have it on all the screens as to get all the teeny boppers in before they head to Masons etc :D

Is this madness true abouttobebanned? :)

I'm also gonna say i have spent the best part of €20 voting for Wagnerr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Is this what pubs have come to?? Bring back Davy Mack's

NO WAY!!!!!!1

Sorry OP, The Front Lounge won't be showing the X-factor but we're happy to recommend a bar that will!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Stupid X Factor!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Ive noticed that every saturday in revolution it gets busy from ten onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

tis a catch 22 really

i know i would definitley go out if xfactor was on in the pub..the only reason i dont go out til late is because i want to watch it but if i knew a pub showed it i know me, and a lot of others i know would be there

in saying that though, a lot hate it so its much of a muchness as you'd have as many walking out of the pub to get away from it as you would have walking in to watch it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

I couldn't agree more! Why do people go out to watch TV when they can watch it at home! They should get a bloody life!!!

snuggles09 wrote: »
    in saying that though, a lot hate it so its much of a muchness as you'd have as many walking out of the pub to get away from it as you would have walking in to watch it

I don't think so actually because there wouldn't be that many in there at that time anyway so I think you'd probably be gaining.

I don't think so actually because there wouldn't be that many in there at that time anyway so I think you'd probably be gaining.

good point

It'll more than likely be on in the back part of the lounge.. Mob rule!

It'll more than likely be on in the back part of the lounge.. Mob rule!

Boooooooooooooooooooo! :P

Boooooooooooooooooooo! :P
    shurrup you! ah nice one! might even head in early so if it's going to be on:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If wagner gets through i'll be dancing......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I couldn't agree more! Why do people go out to watch TV when they can watch it at home! They should get a bloody life!!!
    Surely watching TV in a social setting beats watching it at home alone? People watch programmes (be it sporting events or the likes of X-Factor) in social settings because of the atmosphere. While I can't stand the show, I'm absolutely fascinated with how people try get involved in it (e.g. Facebook and Twitter come alight with commentary on Sundays).

• Advertisement
Advertisement