Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster rant

Options
  • 26-11-2010 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Bought two tickets for glee at 8am this morning - for the evening show of July 2nd. After buying the two tickets, saw that a matinee show was just made available. Really wanted to exchange the tickets for the matinee show, as this time would be more age appropriate for the daughter.

I am aware of the exchange and refund policy, but thought that in the light of the matinee now available, it may be possible to exhange for a more appropriate time.

After a 20 minute wait on the phone to ticketmaster, I got the most ignorant and abusive "customer care" representative ... who asked "what are you calling me for?"

Ok, so I read the t&c's, etc ... and I knew I was taking a chance ... but is there a need for someone to be so abusive to their customers?

Have you had a negative experience with ticketmaster?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

deravarra wrote: »
    Have you had a negative experience with ticketmaster?

It's gonna be a long thread.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Deravarra, they are not called ticketbast**d for no no reason you no. Waste of a good phone call. Best chance is trying a swap. Bound to be a glee forum on the net somewhere, not sure, as it's not my cup of tea you understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

OP, see my reply to your post in the Glee thread.

Your 20 minute phone call was most definitely the biggest waste of time ever and yes their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

not a gig or an event, if you want to discuss glee, use the glee thread or else there is a consumer issue forum for complaints.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement