Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Nike LunarEclipse +, any Irish stockists?

Options
  • 26-11-2010 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm trying to locate a shop in Ireland (online or otherwise) that has the new LunarEclipse +. Wiggle have them as do Start Fitness but I need them asap. I've tried Elverys, JJB, Lifestyle, Sub4.....Will check AK and Wheelworx this morning but if anyone has seen them please let me know where...Thanks!

Digger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chinabob

hi there,

got this of wikepedia - hope it helps, should be in december

"A lunar eclipse occurs when the moon passes behind the earth so that the earth blocks the sun’s rays from striking the moon. This can occur only when the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned exactly, or very closely so, with the Earth in the middle. Hence, there is always a full moon the night of a lunar eclipse. The type and length of an eclipse depend upon the Moon’s location relative to its orbital nodes. The next total lunar eclipse will occur on December 21, 2010. Unlike a solar eclipse, which can only be viewed from a certain relatively small area of the world, a lunar eclipse may be viewed from anywhere on the night side of the Earth. A lunar eclipse lasts for a few hours, whereas a total solar eclipse lasts for only a few minutes at any given place. Some lunar eclipses have been associated with important historical events".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

chinabob wrote: »
    hi there,

got this of wikepedia - hope it helps, should be in december

"A lunar eclipse occurs when the moon passes behind the earth so that the earth blocks the sun’s rays from striking the moon. This can occur only when the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned exactly, or very closely so, with the Earth in the middle. Hence, there is always a full moon the night of a lunar eclipse. The type and length of an eclipse depend upon the Moon’s location relative to its orbital nodes. The next total lunar eclipse will occur on December 21, 2010. Unlike a solar eclipse, which can only be viewed from a certain relatively small area of the world, a lunar eclipse may be viewed from anywhere on the night side of the Earth. A lunar eclipse lasts for a few hours, whereas a total solar eclipse lasts for only a few minutes at any given place. Some lunar eclipses have been associated with important historical events".

Thanks for taking the time to reply chinabob....But, don't believe everything you see on Wikepedia ;) Did you find a training partner in Shanghai? You never came back to me about my pal that lives/works out there?

Advertisement