Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elton John - Cork Marquee, June 28th 2011

Options
  • 26-11-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

Just announced as part of the 2011 Marquee shows on the Aiken website. Peter Aiken has remarked that "Elton John wanted to come back to play the Marquee as he enjoyed it so much the last time he played". That show was superb.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

YAY!!! :D

Does anyone know the ticket prices corresponding to the seating/standing situation?

I'm hoping the cheaper tickets are the standing tickets!

I got my standing ticket this morning, €85. Then add ticketmaster's ridiculous charge of €6 on top of that...

Advertisement