Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Exorcisms Of Demon Possessed Caught On Tape

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

all i see is a video of a person having a fit of some kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

too much effin screamin for me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Didn't watch it, but as with all exorcism videos it's presumably just someone thrashing about on a bed? Making 'unhumanlike' movements (i.e. gyrating), and 'speaking in tongues' (i.e. making gibberish noises that sound kinda like a language)

They're probably having some sort of psychosomatic fit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

No matter what is captured on tape during an exorcism of someone you know nothign about, its impossible not to be skeptical.

From the books ive read on the topic, supernatural/preternatural experiences are often limited. One american psychiatrist who acts as a consultant to the church on exorcisms from a medical perspective, said with all the exorcisms and blessings he was privy too, he only ever witnessed one that involved levitation for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mark27

Anybody see that guy on CBS reality that was possessed? It kept raining on him wherever he went, even inside the restruant and his house, no matter where it was. And at one part he was lifted up and carried accross the room through the air. Two cops in their 50's said they had never seen anything like it in all their lives!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Mark27 wrote: »
    Anybody see that guy on CBS reality that was possessed? It kept raining on him wherever he went, even inside the restruant and his house, no matter where it was. And at one part he was lifted up and carried accross the room through the air. Two cops in their 50's said they had never seen anything like it in all their lives!!

Have you a link for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Are you talking about Don Decker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It rained on him INSIDE?! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Did he lie when he was seventeen?

(someone please get that joke so I don't look stupid)

Have seen the video yet as viewing thus on a phone, but I remember seein a thing in TV ages ago, two videos played side by side, one was a possessed girl being excorised the second a guy having a severe seizure, they both looked the exact same.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mark27

Yea he went into a really crowded restruant and next thing water started dripping out of the ceiling on top of him. So they went upstairs but it was just a bare wooden floor. And if they put a bible near him it started to smoulder at the edges. That is some freaky ****!!

No link sorry, just happened to see it on CBS reality on TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Gillo wrote: »
    Did he lie when he was seventeen?

Haha had to rack the brain but I eventually got it, well done sir

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

It looks like assault to me. I'd be screaming at people to let me go and to go to hell if they had me in a choke hold and were trying to tie me to a chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

yaaaaaaaaawn, seriously lads!! under paid actors trying to make a career

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I'm surprised how many don't know that the number one rule to making reality TV is that it all has to be faked. Seriously :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Phlebas_D

Wow, is not the worst one I have seen but is a load of tripe none the less. The most disturbing question is whether the girl is a willing participant in the shared dillusion of the parents and priest.

As mentioned previously on the board there is little difference (in fact NO differnence) between what is being portraid as a possesion and an epileptic fit, other than the apparent concious/unconcious self deception of the parents and priest.

Advertisement