Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting from Meteor to o2

Options
  • 26-11-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

sorry if this is in the wrong place but here goes.

I ported over from Meteor billpay to o2 PAYG yesterday. Received a text this morning to put the o2 sim in my phone and I would receive a text when i was on the o2 network.

I now have coverage on o2 network and can send messages and make calls but I cant receive anything. Is the port still going on? How long does this usually take does anyone know?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Sounds like your port is still going through, turn off your phone, take out battery and put it back in. If its still the same give o2 customer care a call

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

testtech05 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

sorry if this is in the wrong place but here goes.

I ported over from Meteor billpay to o2 PAYG yesterday. Received a text this morning to put the o2 sim in my phone and I would receive a text when i was on the o2 network.

I now have coverage on o2 network and can send messages and make calls but I cant receive anything. Is the port still going on? How long does this usually take does anyone know?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Ported over 3 weeks ago - took nearly a week for me to be able to sent texts and make calls etc. Could receive but not do anything outgoing - ring them everyday to see how things are progressing...

Advertisement