Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Well I certainly wouldn't buy it!
    I had to google team rocket to find what it was! Flipping Pokeman! I'm too old obviously, I grew up watching decent cartoons!! :pac:

Ha, I'm with you on this, did not have a clue what it was but the amount of votes it got nearly crashed the site!

It was very effectively promoted by the artist and seems to be of a subject matter that has a lot of fans out there so it's doing really well, about 12 hours in and it's already sold half as many as out top selling tee so I'd say it'll be a record breaker!

Makes me feel very old:)

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-team-rocket_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

There has been a bit of a bias towards the nerdy alright - the stormtrooper in a dress, pac man etc.

Would like to see more threadless style efforts.

Yep, we'd certainly like to offer more of a mix, when we switch to daily tees we'd like to have at least one arty design a week.

We asked about this on our facebook page and most people wanted us to stick with the kind of designs we've been doing but we think it's important to have a variety of styles.

The next design is going to be more arty, hope you like it!

Yep, we'd certainly like to offer more of a mix, when we switch to daily tees we'd like to have at least one arty design a week.

We asked about this on our facebook page and most people wanted us to stick with the kind of designs we've been doing but we think it's important to have a variety of styles.

The next design is going to be more arty, hope you like it!

It's a novelty thing at the moment I think and to be fair some of the nerdy shirts are great.

Just if you want a large fan base to build up it would need to be a little less targetted. It's something you ought to think about in terms of the voting - I'm sure there are ways to balance it a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

good to hear, I was going to suggest more abstract arty designs, video game/sci-fi references have lost their quirky cachet as everyone thinks they're a geek nowadays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Guys, What software do you use to make them designs? Is it autocad? Are there any other softwares that are easier than Autocad that i can use to make some T shirt desings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

My first go.
    ...Maybe I should leave it to the pros...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

mehfesto wrote: »
    My first go.
    Haha, so ironic that you got the link wrong :p

http://www.qwertee.com/product/facepalm/

deadlie-tee_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

mehfesto wrote: »
    My first go.

Cool, you just got yourself a vote!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

That's quite awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I really hope qwerty get the artist behind this one, think I seen it on teefury before but missed out on it :pac:

cool-stuff-it-s-a-trap-star-wars-ghostbusters-t-shirt-mash-up-23429458.jpg

I've already contacted the artist a while ago

I'll chase it with them now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'd buy that just so I could just point at it when someone I'm talking to says something stupid.

Friend: ''lolz Celtic are the bestest team in Europe''
    Me: *Points at shirt*

Because some things said are so stupid you shouldn't have to waste your breath.

I voted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

One more from me today. And that's it. I don;t think i'm cut out for it, really!

5416191380_13ca5e30ac_z.jpg

Incase you were not a child of the 90s, The Beets were a mock-band in Doug. Doug never got to see them live (but he did awesomely meet them at a gas-station after the band. Awesome Dude!).

I'd really appreciate votes on this one - I really want a Beets Tee. And I wanna give Qwertee the business. They have an awesome business plan. I like 'em!

Anyway. Lest we forget.

Big fan of the beets shirt even though I don't remember them from Doug.

this probably isnt the right place to ask but whats the delivery charge for T shirts from Tee fury?

I want to buy their todays T shirt but it doesnt say anything about shipping charges. I tried their help section.

Has anyone bought from them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

jmx009 wrote: »
    this probably isnt the right place to ask but whats the delivery charge for T shirts from Tee fury?

I want to buy their todays T shirt but it doesnt say anything about shipping charges. I tried their help section.

Has anyone bought from them before?
    I haven't bought from them but if you go through the checkout there will be something that tells you the delivery charge. If I recall the t shirt delivered is about €14.

Just posted my first t shirt design
    http://qwertee.com/product/you-know-you-want-it/
    http://qwertee.com/product/you-know-you-want-it-1/

Which color do you think i should go for? The pure white or the greyish one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

jmx009 wrote: »
    Just posted my first t shirt design
    http://qwertee.com/product/you-know-you-want-it/
    http://qwertee.com/product/you-know-you-want-it-1/

Which color do you think i should go for? The pure white or the greyish one?

What did you use to design that? The picture looks very pixelated.

• Advertisement

What did you use to design that? The picture looks very pixelated.

photoshop. My first time using the software though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Stealing other peoples artwork and taking out a few colours is not design! It's stealing!

Thanks for submitting the designs guys, they look great.

Promoting them to get them up the voting is the key, they then will get more and more votes!

JMX009, thanks for you submissions but we can't put them up unless you create all the artwork yourself. Well done on your first designs though, look forward to seeing your future submissions!

PS for any Pokemon fans the current shirt has smashed the previous top selling tee record, in fact its closing in on selling as many as the top 2 shirts combined, and there's still a day to go!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-team-rocket_mhb_500.jpg

A very impressive example of promotion by the artist (who I believe is only 18), he only submitted this design for voting last weekend!

Thanks

AdMMM wrote: »
    Stealing other peoples artwork and taking out a few colours is not design! It's stealing!

Apologies... I thought it was ok to use Pics from the Internet after seeing that Killzone T shirt.

I am working on a different design. I cant draw, so i am thinking of using just words.

I have a new entry... poor little bugger

Danbo

danbo-qwerte-mockup_tallon_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Tallon wrote: »
    I have a new entry... poor little bugger

Danbo

danbo-qwerte-mockup_tallon_mhb_500.jpg

That's got my vote anyways.... class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Dammit! Was really hoping Cloned To Kill would be today's offer!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

How have i not seen these before? Some awesome t-shirts there, and today's one is fantastic. Will definitely be checking this out more often.

Also, cool design there Tallon.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Here's my second design - Twitter Feed:

http://www.qwertee.com/product/twitter-feed/
    [img]http://www.qwertee.com//static/images/Twitter Feed Mock-up.jpg[/img]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

flogen wrote: »
    Here's my second design - Twitter Feed:

Love it!

Voted.

This discussion has been closed.