Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

moonflower wrote: »
    Another light blue ladies t-shirt? It just looks wrong in light blue! :mad:

Sorry about that, Royal Blue not available in women's sizes at the moment so it was the best we could do.

There are a lot of shortages in sizes/colours at the moment, we are in talks to get our own shirts produced to stop these problems but it's going to take a while to get them manufactured.

Our current range of colours should be improving in the next couple of weeks as the makers get more stock in.

Sorry again about this:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Great stuff, I think I actually prefer it with the 4 colours, looks very striking.

Have changed the image for you (mental note, add feature to allow artists to do this themselves:)

Thanks again, looks great!

Thanks for that Rob, appreciate it. Yeah I think that feature is really needed. Also a way to PM other qwertee users would be nice. When you find the time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

Jaafa wrote: »
    Thanks for that Rob, appreciate it. Yeah I think that feature is really needed. Also a way to PM other qwertee users would be nice. When you find the time. :p

Yes - would love the opportunity to change a couple of designs that I have up there now. No major changes or anything... just a few tweaks! Should I email support or wait until the new feature is in place?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Email support until the change happens, thats what I do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Sorry about that, Royal Blue not available in women's sizes at the moment so it was the best we could do.

There are a lot of shortages in sizes/colours at the moment, we are in talks to get our own shirts produced to stop these problems but it's going to take a while to get them manufactured.

Our current range of colours should be improving in the next couple of weeks as the makers get more stock in.

Sorry again about this:(

Ah that's fair enough. It's just annoying because your ladies tees are longer than most and actually fit well unlike most girls t-shirts like these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Couldn't wait for this t-shirt to go on sale, tis class out, just bought it for the OH he'll be delighted :D.

Cheers Qwertee ;)

moonflower wrote: »
    Ah that's fair enough. It's just annoying because your ladies tees are longer than most and actually fit well unlike most girls t-shirts like these.

Sorry again, it's very frustrating not to be able to offer as many colours as we'd like at the moment.

Good news is if we go ahead with having our own custom tees made you can help us design the perfect shirt in terms of length etc so it will be an improvement:)

Thanks

Lyra Fangs wrote: »
    Couldn't wait for this t-shirt to go on sale, tis class out, just bought it for the OH he'll be delighted :D.

Cheers Qwertee ;)

Thanks very much Lyra, much appreciated!

Hope he likes it:)

It's proving pretty popular so far:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-the-amazing_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Aw, disappointed the Aku tee has been changed to black, would've loved it in the bluey grey colour used before switching over to the 4 colour design.

I understand the black works better to highlight the design and saves using black as an additional colour on Aku's eyes, but still!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Going to order this shirt but only problem is I've moved to Korea..

Would delivery still be the same price? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Brimmy wrote: »
    Going to order this shirt but only problem is I've moved to Korea..

Would delivery still be the same price? :P

Delivery would be €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Recieved my 'Cloned to kill' tee this morning(once again thanks for the jeliies ;D ). Are you guys printing on different material now? It seems different than my other QWERTee tees and doesn't come with a QWERTee tag either. Not that I'm complaining I actually prefer the feel of this tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fergus My Man

Hey Qwertee it's Fergus My Man from the site i have redone my 'Say What Again!!' tee it's now a smaller size hope this fits the critera better than the last one. Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hey Qwertee it's Fergus My Man from the site i have redone my 'Say What Again!!' tee it's now a smaller size hope this fits the critera better than the last one. Thanks.

Nice t-shirt. I may have to purchase it.

Thanks, have uploaded that one for you.

In terms of the colours as long as it's 4 solid colours that's fine, I thought I could see shades of brown, whereas with screen printing we have to just use a different screen for each block of colour so more colours = more expensive:)

Looks great in any case. Please contact us through the site to send over the artwork and we'll see what we can do with it!

Thanks

DeWitt wrote: »
    Recieved my 'Cloned to kill' tee this morning(once again thanks for the jeliies ;D ). Are you guys printing on different material now? It seems different than my other QWERTee tees and doesn't come with a QWERTee tag either. Not that I'm complaining I actually prefer the feel of this tee.

Hi Dewitt, from my detective work I suspect you are one of the few that got a charcoal cloned to kill shirt instead of the sports grey.

It's the same shirt alright, we just did not have time to relabel yours. Having seen and handled many many shirts over the past couple of months I'm realising that no two shirts are ever the same, not only will they vary in width/length quite a bit but also the softness of the cotton and feel will vary a lot also.

Anyway, glad you like it. We're hoping to start getting our own shirts made soon so we'll be looking to get feedback on what you'd like them to be like. We'll probably stick with something quite similar to our current shirts as people seem to like them but maybe make a few tweaks so will need your input:)

Last 24 hours for our superhero tee:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-the-amazing_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 GOSullivan27

Sup guys, made my first one today, tried to keep it simple and original. Hope you guys like it, check it out here :

http://www.qwertee.com/product/space-invaders-vs-atomic-bomb/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I signed up to this about a month ago. I was waiting for the Time for Pi tee and I missed it... :( Is there a mailing list that emails you each day's design?

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I signed up to this about a month ago. I was waiting for the Time for Pi tee and I missed it... :( Is there a mailing list that emails you each day's design?
    yeah, sign up to the newsletter on the main site www.qwertee.com

There are discount codes in the emails too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I've been waiting for the "Need Help" tee to come up for a while now. Would have prefered it in white, but still gonna make it my first buy from you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Does any else find the cloned to die t-shirt a bit weird fit wise. I have the medium and it fits fine in the chest but in the neck it seems unusually big. Any one else get that?

I got it in a medium and find it really confortable

I have a wide neck though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Does any else find the cloned to die t-shirt a bit weird fit wise. I have the medium and it fits fine in the chest but in the neck it seems unusually big. Any one else get that?

Yup, The neck is huge on mine.... It feels like somebody pulled it and it's stretched out now :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Tallon wrote: »
    yeah, sign up to the newsletter on the main site www.qwertee.com

There are discount codes in the emails too

I'm subscribed to that newsletter from when I signed up but I haven't been getting emails? I just presumed that it was an irregular mailing system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Forgot to buy the last shirt as I was busy packing :(

Yup, The neck is huge on mine.... It feels like somebody pulled it and it's stretched out now :/

So it isn't just me. I compared it to my robots in disguise t-shirt (also a medium) and there is a big difference in the neck. I ordered todays t-shirt but I might cancel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

So it isn't just me. I compared it to my robots in disguise t-shirt (also a medium) and there is a big difference in the neck. I ordered todays t-shirt but I might cancel it.

I'd be interested to hear from Qwertee: Robert on this. My 2 shirts are grand in medium. But if this massive neck malarky has started to become the norm i think i'll have to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Need Help! Finally! :D Now for a run of zombie shirts, MLZ and Gutnness next please! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Got My Scare Bear T-Shirt today off the Postie.It was my First T-Shirt from Qwertee.

Few things id like to say.
    1.The Quality is freaking fantastic.I thought the print on the t shirts was going to be a cheap version, But God NO it isnt.Its fantastic.
    2.The Quality of the T-Shirt is fantastic too.
    3.Size Guide was spot on.
    4.Postage- I got the email saying it was dispatched late on Thursday night, and i didnt expect it too arrive till late this week, But i live in the country so i was shocked to see it here today.
    5.The Sweets- Before i had even tried on the T -Shirt id eaten the Sweets. :D

Cant Wait for a new T-Shirt which i like to come up again as id has no hestiation in Buying again.Fantastic Service, Fantastic Business, and Ill gladly Reccomend them.

Thanx Qwertee. You Have one Very Happy Customer. :D:D

Have to say I second everything Bigron has said here!.
    Just received my popeye t-shirt yesterday, very high quality materials and the screen print is outstanding!
    Thanks Robert / Quertee!

Now to go vote for the Gutness shirt! :D
    S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

But if this massive neck malarky has started to become the norm i think i'll have to pass.

The first couple I bought were fine but the scare bear t has this problem... have you changed the t-shirt used???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement