Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

So it isn't just me. I compared it to my robots in disguise t-shirt (also a medium) and there is a big difference in the neck. I ordered todays t-shirt but I might cancel it.

Hi guys, on the neck issue they do tend to vary even though they are all made by the same manufacturer.

The norm is actually for quite a wide neck (the shirt we use for the mockup on the site is the example of this) but some seem to have a bit of a narrower/tighter neck.

Different people have different preferences on this, I'm sure many prefer a wider scooped neck, some of you may prefer a tighter fit.

We're working on having our own shirts custom made which will allow us to have a more uniform neck and other things.

We'll be looking to get feedback on what people like as we do this, as with most things it's probably best to go for something in the middle, so not too tight and not too scooped.

Hope this is of some help.

PS, the mockup tee is an example of one with the narrower/wider neck:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-need-help_mhb_500.jpg

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I signed up to this about a month ago. I was waiting for the Time for Pi tee and I missed it... :( Is there a mailing list that emails you each day's design?
    Hi,

Our newsletter will give you an idea of upcoming tees, we'll be adding an RSS feed soon to and the ability to have the daily design emailed to you if you like.

Thanks

I've been waiting for the "Need Help" tee to come up for a while now. Would have prefered it in white, but still gonna make it my first buy from you guys.

Thanks for taking the plunge, hope you love your tee!

shurl wrote: »
    Have to say I second everything Bigron has said here!.
    Just received my popeye t-shirt yesterday, very high quality materials and the screen print is outstanding!
    Thanks Robert / Quertee!

Now to go vote for the Gutness shirt! :D
    S.

Thanks a million Shurl,

Much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just bought my first t-shirt from Qwertee, and the sizing comparison between your t-shirts and some other brands helped a lot. Any chance of adding Gap to the list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Hey Qwertee it's Fergus My Man from the site i have redone my 'Say What Again!!' tee it's now a smaller size hope this fits the critera better than the last one. Thanks.

The current "Need Help!" Tee has printing right up to the edge of the T-Shirt, so it appears that Qwertee could now print the original version of your tee. If they can I would definitely encourage you to revert to the riginal design, as it is a much more striking design.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

My first t-shirt, "Time for Pi", arrived today. Looks brilliant and the jellies really were a nice surprise! :D.

Waiting for http://qwertee.com/product/angry-birds/ to come up now :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

confused about the sizes. I measured one of my t-shirts and according to your sizing guide its XL but im a size 12 (female) . Are they really small sizes???

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Got a tee from Qwertee a while ago, and have to say, mighty impressed!
    Do they ever do offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

My Time for Pi T-shirt arrived this morning. Excellent quality and the sweets were a nice bonus :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Bacchus wrote: »
    My Time for Pi T-shirt arrived this morning. Excellent quality and the sweets were a nice bonus :)

Me too, waiting for the evolution of Bowser one sometime this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bought my first of hopefully many more shirts from Qwertee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Someone actually needs to design a minecraft themed one :pac:

It would sell so much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Tallon wrote: »
    Someone actually needs to design a minecraft themed one :pac:

It would sell so much
    *looks at Tallon*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

:D This is genius .... a defo purchase if it ever makes it to print ...

prayer_200x200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Keep getting an internal server error when I try to order.

gpf101 wrote: »
    Keep getting an internal server error when I try to order.

Sorry to hear this, not sure why it is.

We had one other customer experiencing the same problem, she got it to work by logging out and ordering as a new customer so you could try this.

If not contact us through the site and we'll try and work it out.

We try and have the site working perfectly as much as possible but with all the different browser/operating system combos out there it's amazing the amount of potential things that can go slightly wrong:)

Either way, we'll make sure we help you get your tee!

RayCon wrote: »
    :D This is genius .... a defo purchase if it ever makes it to print ...

prayer_200x200.jpg

You and me both, I think it's great, definitely needs more votes!

Zaph wrote: »
    Just bought my first t-shirt from Qwertee, and the sizing comparison between your t-shirts and some other brands helped a lot. Any chance of adding Gap to the list?

Will do, soon as I get a chance to go measure some of their shirts. It's amazing how few retailers give actual dimensions so I have to go into the store with measuring tape and look slightly odd to get them:)

PenguinMan wrote: »
    My first t-shirt, "Time for Pi", arrived today. Looks brilliant and the jellies really were a nice surprise! :D.

Waiting for http://qwertee.com/product/angry-birds/ to come up now :).

Great, glad to hear it. Happy customers make us very happy!

• Advertisement

foodaholic wrote: »
    confused about the sizes. I measured one of my t-shirts and according to your sizing guide its XL but im a size 12 (female) . Are they really small sizes???

Hi foodaholic,

Yes they are pretty small sizing. Mrs Qwertee takes a Large in them and says she is always a medium normally.

We go with the sizes they come in S-XXL, I think a lot of women's clothes mark everything down a size (as obviously people would prefer to think of themselves as being L than XL) so we were thinking of doing the same to get closer to standard sizing. So they would run from XS-XL.

Anyway I'd err on the side of caution and go on the bigger of the two, bearing in mind all cotton shirts will shrink a little too.

Hope this helps:)

homolumo wrote: »
    Me too, waiting for the evolution of Bowser one sometime this week.

Sadly this is now not going to be happening, there was an issue with the artwork so we had to swap in a different design.

Sorry about that:(

Basq wrote: »
    Bought my first of hopefully many more shirts from Qwertee!

Thanks so much Basq, it's an honour for the moderator of Bargain Alerts to have bought one of our tees:)

It's actually now broken the record as our top selling tee yet, I though Team Rocket's record would stand for a bit longer...

Still 24 hours to go, I suspect this record will stand for a while to come yet, this shirt got mentioned on a lot of blogs which helped spread the word, and someone even got in touch about using it in a photoshoot with the Dr Who cast:eek:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-amys-crack_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's ordered it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thanks so much Basq, it's an honour for the moderator of Bargain Alerts to have bought one of our tees:)

It's actually now broken the record as our top selling tee yet, I though Team Rocket's record would stand for a bit longer...

Still 24 hours to go, I suspect this record will stand for a while to come yet, this shirt got mentioned on a lot of blogs which helped spread the word, and someone even got in touch about using it in a photoshoot with the Dr Who cast:eek:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-amys-crack_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's ordered it.

Glad to see you guys doing so well.

Thanks, much appreciated. The most satisfying bit is that we have done practically zero promotion of the site so word of it seems to be spreading purely from happy customers which is really great.

We've got a lot of improvements we want to make, so its still going to take a bit of time to get to where we want to be but everything is going really well so far thanks to all the support we've been getting, a lot of it from you guys here. So thanks very much for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Sorry to hear this, not sure why it is.

We had one other customer experiencing the same problem, she got it to work by logging out and ordering as a new customer so you could try this.

If not contact us through the site and we'll try and work it out.

We try and have the site working perfectly as much as possible but with all the different browser/operating system combos out there it's amazing the amount of potential things that can go slightly wrong:)

Either way, we'll make sure we help you get your tee!

Sorted and ordered. Thank you Sir.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

My latest design - inspired by the poet Charlie Sheen:

Two & A Half Mentalists

[img]http://www.qwertee.com//static/images/Two and a half Mentalists.jpg[/img]

To be perfectly honest I'm not entirely happy with the way the warning logo looks - am trying to tweak it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Logo needs to be the same dimensions as the Triangle :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Yeah I think you're right. I was going to do it as a mock-up of a can of Mr Sheen but then the warning was too small/hard to read.

I dunno... back to the drawing board!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'd buy that Charlie Sheen one!

I've just bought my first T-shirt from Qwertee. The WWHD one! Now I just hope it gets to Canada safely.

Also I'm waiting for the 'Missing Link' T-shirt to be made, hurry up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement