Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Hey guys, where in the newsletter should I find the promo code?
    This'll be my 3rd purchase and I never knew there was promo codes bedore!

PenguinMan wrote: »
    ^ Would have been funnier if you had t-shirts from different houses :L.

Got my Gryffindor t-shirt yesterday. Love it :).
    Haha definitely, would love a Ravenclaw one actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Thanks!

This one is proving pretty popular, our stock of white shirts is going to be wiped out:)
    In that case you can sell a red one next (angry birds!) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Jackobyte wrote: »
    In that case you can sell a red one next (angry birds!) :P

I concur. Waiting on that one myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

@Robert - not sure if you know this already, but you can embed a link to Today's Tee in your image like I've done below (i.e. make the image clickable).

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-inkblot-trooper_mhb_500.jpg

If you're not sure how to do this just quote my post and you'll see the extra vBB tags you need.

It might be something you want to do, if not carry on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

My WWHD tshirt arrived yesterday.

Delighted with it, will definitely be buying from Qwertee again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I'm trying to make my first purchase but can't. I've got a medium Tee in my cart. I select the cart , enter my details, select Pay by Credit card and then I'm returned to the home page.

What am I doing wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

groom wrote: »
    I'm trying to make my first purchase but can't. I've got a medium Tee in my cart. I select the cart , enter my details, select Pay by Credit card and then I'm returned to the home page.

What am I doing wrong?
    You're not selecting Ireland (or wherver you live) as your country

Read the page fully

Okay got it. I did have the country filled but with AutoFill and wasn't getting the delivery options until I fiddled around more and eventually got it. Checkout page could be validated clearer to give an error instead of navigating to Homepage

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

mehfesto wrote: »
    Hey guys, where in the newsletter should I find the promo code?
    This'll be my 3rd purchase and I never knew there was promo codes bedore!

If you signed up for the newsletter on the homepage or facebook page (where it talks about the discount code) you should be emailed one automatically.

Thanks

• Advertisement

groom wrote: »
    Okay got it. I did have the country filled but with AutoFill and wasn't getting the delivery options until I fiddled around more and eventually got it. Checkout page could be validated clearer to give an error instead of navigating to Homepage

Glad you got it working.

I thought we had it fixed so you got an error message and could not proceed if you tried to pay without filling in all the fields.

Can you let me know what operating system/browser combo user you are using so we can look into it further, I have tried to recreate the problem but it won't work for me, keeps giving an error message if I leave a blank required field.

Thanks.

Oh and thanks Tallon for providing the customer support when I'm not around, much appreciated:)

keane2097 wrote: »
    @Robert - not sure if you know this already, but you can embed a link to Today's Tee in your image like I've done below (i.e. make the image clickable).

If you're not sure how to do this just quote my post and you'll see the extra vBB tags you need.

It might be something you want to do, if not carry on :)

You sir are a genius! Thank you very much...

Here's out latest tee: Pakku Man, feel free to click to check if it works...

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-pakku-man_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

Oh and thanks Tallon for providing the customer support when I'm not around, much appreciated:)

:)

Glad you got it working.

I thought we had it fixed so you got an error message and could not proceed if you tried to pay without filling in all the fields.

Can you let me know what operating system/browser combo user you are using so we can look into it further, I have tried to recreate the problem but it won't work for me, keeps giving an error message if I leave a blank required field.

Xp & ff 3.6.15 . I was using an autofill which might have had something to do with it. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've ordered shirts from various T-shirt e-retailers (TeeFury and Threadless to name just two) but I've just put on my first Qwertee T-Shirt 'Crack'..

.. and it's, hands-down, the best quality shirt out of all I've ordered!

Will be buying plenty more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Ordered the Inkblot Trooper.

Was going to wait untill I got that one to make sure I'm a medium, but couldn't resist ordering the 7up Life today.

Fingers crossed its the right size! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Ordered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 VicVenom

Ordered.

Basq wrote: »
    I've ordered shirts from various T-shirt e-retailers (TeeFury and Threadless to name just two) but I've just put on my first Qwertee T-Shirt 'Crack'..

.. and it's, hands-down, the best quality shirt out of all I've ordered!

Will be buying plenty more!

Thanks for the compliment Basq!

Coming from the head Bargain Alerter it's especially appreciated:)

Thanks again!

Varkov wrote: »
    Ordered the Inkblot Trooper.

Was going to wait untill I got that one to make sure I'm a medium, but couldn't resist ordering the 7up Life today.

Fingers crossed its the right size! :D

Thanks Varkov,

The medium is fairly standard sized so you should be fine.

Today's tee has just a few hours left

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-7up_mhb_500.jpg

New tee up at 11pm, may contain sporting zombies, hint hint :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Hope this gets printed soon. Vote for it you like it.

Bird is the word!

*I'm not the creator, I just like the tee!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I really have to stop buying stuff online.... I apparently ordered the inkblot trooper shirt, don't even remember doing it :o

I really have to stop buying stuff online.... I apparently ordered the inkblot trooper shirt, don't even remember doing it :o

Ha, Our tees will take longer to bankrupt you... Could be worse if you kept having TVs turn up from Amazon you had no memory of ordering:)

Thanks for the order, even if you can't remember it!

All the Inkblot Trooper tees went out today by the way so should start arriving from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I am seriously impressed with the Customer Service. I reported an issue with an order at 23:18 and it was fully resolved by 00:04. I don't know any other business willing to work hours like that. Thanks a million Robert and Qwertee.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I am seriously impressed with the Customer Service. I reported an issue with an order at 23:18 and it was fully resolved by 00:04. I don't know any other business willing to work hours like that. Thanks a million Robert and Qwertee.

Now better call it a night lest I turn into a zombie myself...

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-major-league-zombie_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Ordered major league zombie. Hope I ordered the mans one!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Got my Inkblot trooper a few mins ago. The design is a little bit bigger than I imagined, but looks great.

And the medium fits a treat :D Phew

Keep up the great service guys, I'm sure I'll be ordering a few more over the next few months...hint hint.

PS : I got a pack of Haribo with the T-shirt, hope someone didn't loose their lunch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Robert, do you guys ship abroad aswell. If I want to order one for someone and have it sent to the US as a present can you do that?

yekahS wrote: »
    Robert, do you guys ship abroad aswell. If I want to order one for someone and have it sent to the US as a present can you do that?
    yes, Pretty much anywhere in the world

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Tallon wrote: »
    yes, Pretty much anywhere in the world

Are you on their payroll yet!:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement