Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Are you on their payroll yet!:p
    I wish, they get more money from me :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Forgot to post that I got my replacement t-shirt last week, I'll definitely be going for the large instead of XL in future. Thanks Robert. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Yeah, I'm going to start ordering the Women's Large in the future. My medium size Star Wars/Full metal jacket Qwertee shrunk a bit in the wash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Major League Zombie Purchased.

Great looking T-shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

\\i just bought the 7up one...now i want this one....dang it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

Just bought the Major Zombie League tee... I've had my eye on it since day one! :cool:

Just want to run something by you guys, namely Robert, with regards to a tee that I am thinking of submitting...

I will only submit it if deemed fit for the site (and it does not offend). It's basically a parody of the Evil Dead movies... it's a Campbells (as in Bruce..) can of soup called 'Pea and Hand'. Now... you guys, who have watched the movies, may remember the part when the hand gave the middle finger... this is the part that I am hoping wont offend. I think it is very cartoon-like so I may get away with it... but I am biased! :D

Crossed the line or just good fun?

zkjyqh.jpg

p.s. may still need to be tweaked slightly (colours etc)

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Tallon wrote: »
    I wish, they get more money from me :p

We really appreciate your support providing...and of course your repeated tee buying:)

Zaph wrote: »
    Forgot to post that I got my replacement t-shirt last week, I'll definitely be going for the large instead of XL in future. Thanks Robert. :)

Great, the XLs are quite big alright, glad you've found your preferred size!

DeWitt wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm going to start ordering the Women's Large in the future. My medium size Star Wars/Full metal jacket Qwertee shrunk a bit in the wash :(

Yep, if in doubt order up a size I reckon.

Our shirts are preshrunk so should not shrink that much but 100% cotton shirts will all shrink.

The only way to avoid this is to have a poly/cotton mix but a lot of people don't like the feel of polyester tees so shrinking cotton it is:)

Thanks

Dutchy wrote: »
    Just bought the Major Zombie League tee... I've had my eye on it since day one! :cool:

Just want to run something by you guys, namely Robert, with regards to a tee that I am thinking of submitting...

I will only submit it if deemed fit for the site (and it does not offend). It's basically a parody of the Evil Dead movies... it's a Campbells (as in Bruce..) can of soup called 'Pea and Hand'. Now... you guys, who have watched the movies, may remember the part when the hand gave the middle finger... this is the part that I am hoping wont offend. I think it is very cartoon-like so I may get away with it... but I am biased! :D

zkjyqh.jpg

Much as I really like it personally it will probably have the ability to offend, especially if you don't get the reference.

Thanks

• Advertisement

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Major League Zombie Purchased.

Great looking T-shirt!

Thanks, just under 24 hours left on this before it's gone:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-major-league-zombie_mhb_500.jpg

Proving pretty popular like pretty much every zombie related tee so far:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Dutchy wrote: »

zkjyqh.jpg

that's deadly. I'd definitely buy that one. Throw it up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Much as I really like it personally it will probably have the ability to offend, especially if you don't get the reference.

Thanks

You'd want to be pretty hyper-sensitive imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

keane2097 wrote: »
    You'd want to be pretty hyper-sensitive imo.

Yeah big time. I mean there's a shirt up there that says "fancy a screw?". You can't be saying this is any more offensive than that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

One of my favourite shirts is now up..

angry-birds-qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Will buy it tomorrow.. need to find out if other-half wants one too.

hmmm I ordered it.

Friend of mine drew this, asked to upload it on her behalf :o

http://www.qwertee.com/product/squid-attack/

bridget-tee-001_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

My bank balance is so glad I haven't like the last few t-shirts very much! I was tempted to get the 1up one, but I didn't have enough money last week. Regarding the last one, I must be one of the few who havn't played Angry Birds yet, I don't understand the tee at all!

I'm hoping the Poked to Death and Don't Panic tees comes out in the next week or two, while I can afford them

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

calex71 wrote: »
    My only problem with this is remembering to check back if I don't like the current one, wish they would just show us all of the goodies instead of teasing us with one a day. Who knows a tshirt fan like might myself could end up buying 3 or 4 different ones in one go instead of having to order 1 at a time over the course of a week or what ever :(

yes this is exactly the problem I have too. I signed up however so that i can vote for some of the ones that I do like to order :)

yes this is exactly the problem I have too. I signed up however so that i can vote for some of the ones that I do like to order :)
    There's about 15 I have me eyes on and I didn't even look through them all yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Made my first ever Qwertee order yesterday and now I've just made my second. Can't wait for them to arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

hi... ordered a t-shirt last sunday.... no sign of it yet.... is this normal or has my postie made off with my swag? :)

bigneacy wrote: »
    hi... ordered a t-shirt last sunday.... no sign of it yet.... is this normal or has my postie made off with my swag? :)
    Can take a few days alright. Well worth the wait though cos the quality is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Does anyone know how the girls sizes run? Or what brand of tee they use? I looked at the size guide but it would be great if I knew they were AA / Gildan etc. so I could be sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Im a size 12 and got the large but it was a bit small. So got the xl instead. Fits perfect. But a bit miffed that im wearing an XL :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm usually a medium, but read on here that the women's sizes were quite small so I went for the large and it's grand.

foodaholic wrote: »
    Im a size 12 and got the large but it was a bit small. So got the xl instead. Fits perfect. But a bit miffed that im wearing an XL :eek:
    Because you're a foodaholic :)

I'll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Food is my Friend :p

Tallon wrote: »
    Because you're a foodaholic :)

I'll get my coat
    I didn't look at her name till she replied to this comment. I thought you where gonna get killed for a second lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Great Website

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement