Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I got my MLZ shirt today - I was so excited about getting it I forgot about the sweets until I read your post! Epic dash for the bag before it was thrown out :D

Cola bottles nom nom.

Thanks qwertee!
    I didn't even know about the sweets the first time I got a tee. Thought I was robbing my niece and nephews sweets so went out to the kitchen and ate them in about half a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

Still holding out for "Prayer" and "CheFC" ..... c'mon people - vote. I want those shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Just tried ordering 3 shirts to South Korea there for two friends and I but the price of delivery alone is 40 euro on top of the 30 for the shirts, I thought it was only an extra 3 euro per shirt? I'm putting in the order for my Dublin address and I'll have to get them sent over but if it's possible to change the address after ordering let me know as it's a lot more hassle and wait for the shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

I read that if you order multiple t-shirts in the one order, delivery cost mounts up quickly.
    To avail of the best value postage rates we suggest you order no more than 2 shirts per order. If you want to order more than 2 shirts we suggest you place multiple orders, it will work out cheaper for you this way.

From question 2 under Shipping/Payments/Returns Info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Got my Angry Birds tee. Great quality and good fit.

The Haribo is just evil though. My credit card won't be happy. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I got my MLZ shirt today - I was so excited about getting it I forgot about the sweets until I read your post! Epic dash for the bag before it was thrown out :D

Cola bottles nom nom.

Thanks qwertee!

Hang on were they Haribo Cola bottles? I ordered my tshirt to work and in my child like excitement ripped open the packaging. Next thing I know my colleague was eating Haribo Cola bottles and out of the kindness of her heart offered me ONE....
    :mad:

I'll have to order another tshirt now.

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

I-Shot-Jr wrote: »
    Hang on were they Haribo Cola bottles? I ordered my tshirt to work and in my child like excitement ripped open the packaging. Next thing I know my colleague was eating Haribo Cola bottles and out of the kindness of her heart offered me ONE....
    :mad:

I'll have to order another tshirt now.

Very sly on behalf of your colleague:)

New tee is now live:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-wheres-wally_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks Qwertee.

My 2 Angry Bird shirts arrived today.

Although 2 shirts and 1 bag of jellies? :eek: I could have been the gentlemen and given the girlfriend the bag of jellies.. but I ain't no gentlemen!

They were tasty too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Got my Angry Birds t's today....mine fits well....I'll have to see about the ladies when I give it to her!

Thanks Qwertee!

Woo angry birds and sweets arrived today. Delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

How is this a bargain?

It's just an advert?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

kcb wrote: »
    How is this a bargain?

It's just an advert?
    Good quality t-shirts delivered at very reasonable rate with free bag of sweets thrown in. If that's not a BA then what is!

Good quality t-shirts delivered at very reasonable rate with free bag of sweets thrown in. If that's not a BA then what is!

It's just not a rip-off!

Anyway, can the thread be moved to 'Adverts' or somewhere else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Almost free CDs/Dvds from Cdwow, €11 cash from Meteor, €175 return flights to the US, €10 bus ticket to anywhere in the country, free no minimum delivery from Amazon and more...

I agree with kcb, this thread is not a BA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

snubbleste wrote: »
    €175 return flights to the US,

Where's that? I missed that one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

yekahS wrote: »
    Where's that? I missed that one?

It was 2009.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Find me a cheaper T-shirt supplier online with excellent customer support, and full community interaction...

I dare you!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Almost free CDs/Dvds from Cdwow, €11 cash from Meteor, €175 return flights to the US, €10 bus ticket to anywhere in the country, free no minimum delivery from Amazon and more...

It's just not a rip-off!

Anyway, can the thread be moved to 'Adverts' or somewhere else?

Why after over 600 posts do ye have an issue with this thread?

Basq who is one of the mods in here has left this thread open as he obviously classes it as a BA.

Why after over 600 posts do ye have an issue with this thread?
    I only bothered to read the thread today.
    Basq who is one of the mods in here has left this thread open as he obviously classes it as a BA.
    A tenner is about right for a printed t-shirt I'd have thought.

Anyway, people come in here looking for new bargain alerts, and don't want to be seeing adverts or old alerts.

I only bothered to read the thread today.

Hardly fair to judge then?!

Nope, unless you have some links?
    Anyway, people come in here looking for new bargain alerts, and don't want to be seeing adverts or old alerts.

I'm people, and I'm happy to see it

How is it an 'old' bargain alert if it's still ongoing? I could understand if it was expired, but it's not :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am suprised at you snubbleste. As someone who's a regular contributor to a Pigsback thread.. no offence but where's the bargain in people searching for Piggypoints etc? kcb's points could equally apply there.
    kcb wrote:

It's a website with quality printed t-shirts at a great price, regular discounts, a chance for contributors to make a bit of money and free jellies. That bundled with a welcome (and not overly obtrusive) representative. I don't see a problem here to be honest. If you don't like the thread, then stay out of it - simple as that.

If you want to discuss this further, please use Feedback.

Let this be the end of it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

My Major League Zombie tee shirt arrived!

Another satisfied customer here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Got my major league zombie one the other day. I had it delivered to my folks house because I'm all over the place with work.

My mother thought it was very violent, and if I wore it up town some psycho would think I was looking for a fight. :confused::D

But yeah, fits well, and was a bargain! Cola bottles went down well with my niece as well :)

Basq wrote: »
    Am suprised at you snubbleste. As someone who's a regular contributor to a Pigsback thread.. no offence but where's the bargain in people searching for Piggypoints etc? kcb's points could equally apply there.

It's a website with quality printed t-shirts at a great price, regular discounts, a chance for contributors to make a bit of money and free jellies. That bundled with a welcome (and not overly obtrusive) representative. I don't see a problem here to be honest. If you don't like the thread, then stay out of it - simple as that.

If you want to discuss this further, please use Feedback.

Let this be the end of it here.

Fair enough. Just a suggestion.

I don't know where 'Feedback' is - should it be obvious!

Maybe put it into Boards Deals or make it as a 'Sticky' as a compromise! It would be out of the way anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

PenguinMan wrote: »
    I read that if you order multiple t-shirts in the one order, delivery cost mounts up quickly.

Cheers for that.
    Very sly on behalf of your colleague:)

New tee is now live:

Any chance of letting me know about my request?

Basq wrote: »

free jellies.
    omnomnomnom.
    Definitely a bargain.
    I'm debating to get the wallly one or not hmmm

Bought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I never got jellies with my 7up order. :(

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Haha hates that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jackobyte wrote: »

You just know some lucky bastard got two bags.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement