Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Agreed. That or even something like Arrested Development. Just a shame I have little or no creative ability:p

I never realised how popular Doctor Who was, not that I have anything against it but there's a crazy amount of t shirts for it on the site.

You're right about Doctor Who, having never seen an episode I'm amazed at how popular it is. Has been around for decades though so probably has fans of all ages.

qwertee-male-mockup-ssfiv_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Received my Missing Link tshirt today. It's too big for me :(

Knew I should've stuck with small!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

A wash or three should have it fitting you shortly. I'd always been buying small, but got my last one in medium, and it fits grand after a few washes, but was too big initially. On the flip side, none of the smalls fit me anymore after plenty of washing, well, at least not without making it look like I'm intentionally going for the skintight look. Then again. maybe it's nothing to do with the shirts and I'm just pudging up? :pac:

Ordered Sesame Street Fighter IV, it's awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Can you get your own designs printed up? How much would it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Can you get your own designs printed up? How much would it cost?

You enter your designs and if it gets enough votes then it will be printed. I think you then get a few cent for every sale but I'm not 100% about that.
    If you wanted to print one up for yourself most towns have a print shop

• Advertisement

As Topher says you are best off with the medium, it will shrink a bit, you can shrink it more if needed with a hotter wash and even tumble dryer if needed.

seanybiker wrote: »
    You enter your designs and if it gets enough votes then it will be printed. I think you then get a few cent for every sale but I'm not 100% about that.
    If you wanted to print one up for yourself most towns have a print shop

That's about it.

We print the most popular designs and artists get €1 per shirt sold

If you are looking for someone to print shirts for you for something else you can always get in touch via the contact page on Qwertee and we'll try and help you out.

Thanks!

That's about it.

We print the most popular designs and artists get €1 per shirt sold

If you are looking for someone to print shirts for you for something else you can always get in touch via the contact page on Qwertee and we'll try and help you out.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

For all those awkward moment facebook group fans, thought this was an ok idea (terribly basic with MS Paint but an ok idea). Please vote! Thanks!

http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-awkward-moment/

the-awkward-moment_mhb_500.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I want a T-shirt printed with the following:

1. I want one of those pictures like the old Ghostbusters t-shirt - ie: the ghost with the red circle around it - except I want a wheelchair in there.

2. The wording on it reads: "Am I invalid, or am I (an) Invalid"?

Any suggestions where I can get this done?

Cheers

• Advertisement

Ordered and all. Can't wait for it. Its class. Oh and haribo. Imagine two packets of sweets got into my delivery buy mistake :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Ordered and all. Can't wait for it. Its class. Oh and haribo. Imagine two packets of sweets got into my delivery buy mistake :o

What's the deal with haribo ?

What's the deal with haribo ?

You get free sweets with your tee and theyre lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

You get free sweets with your tee and theyre lovely

Awesome - ordered my first shirt yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I want a T-shirt printed with the following:

1. I want one of those pictures like the old Ghostbusters t-shirt - ie: the ghost with the red circle around it - except I want a wheelchair in there.

2. The wording on it reads: "Am I invalid, or am I (an) Invalid"?

Any suggestions where I can get this done?

Cheers

Yeah in a t shirt printing shop, there's a couple of em town

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Got my tee in the post this Morn.........really nice quality.....very pleased. Thanks for the jellies too!

Will defo recommend!

Awesome - ordered my first shirt yesterday :)

Great, Thanks!

Hope you like it:)

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Got my tee in the post this Morn.........really nice quality.....very pleased. Thanks for the jellies too!

Will defo recommend!

Excellent, Thanks for letting us know and very glad you like it.

Any promotional work would be much appreciated, feel free to approach as many strangers as possible to tell them about your shirt:)

New design is up, "Prehistoric Passion" one for those asking for slightly more arty, non reference based designs:

ppmockupm_mhb_500.jpg

Or those that like dinosaurs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Got my R2D2 family portrait this morning, delighted with it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Got mine a few weeks ago too, ordered a Large as I'm always a large in a T-Shirt, its absolutely MASSIVE, MASSIVE. Had to give it away :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Try washing it. They shrink. My medium fitted perfect but its a bit small since it shrunk. Gonna have to try a large next but it'll prob be a bit big :P

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Try washing it. They shrink. My medium fitted perfect but its a bit small since it shrunk. Gonna have to try a large next but it'll prob be a bit big :P

Our shirts will shrink a bit naturally (mostly in width)

The medium fits me best when new but after a few washes I start to look like a man that likes to wear very tight t-shirts.

The large seems too big when new and is quite wide, after a wash or two it fits pretty much perfectly.

If you want to shrink it more go on a hotter wash and even tumble dry though you may end up with a kids tee.

Hope this helps!

ppmockupm_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

any idea when you will be running the dextoon tee?

Teefury have it on offer today, but I'd prefer to buy it from an Irish company (partially because it'd be quicker shipping)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

If this is OT then apologies and by all means remove but I'm just wondering has anybody ordered off threadless.com and if so how are their tees size-wise??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

PaulieC wrote: »
    If this is OT then apologies and by all means remove but I'm just wondering has anybody ordered off threadless.com and if so how are their tees size-wise??

I have 4 Threadless tshirts and mediums are the all spot on.

irish_goat wrote: »
    I have 4 Threadless tshirts and mediums are the all spot on.

Cheers for that appreciate it!

One other quick question - relating to qwertee this time - how often are tees put back up as reprints - I've seen alot of previous ones that I'd love to buy and I'll be keeping an eye on the site daily but would just like a rough estimate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

I got 2 tees of them delivered today, both a large and they are completely different sizes. I've previoulsy got some unique tees from 7th ink (google for website) and they have held up well. I'm waiting on my first qwertee delivery this week and tonight I bought 2 tee shirts for the total price of €12.98 including del from Play.co.uk.

Must stop buying now.

BrianJD wrote: »
    I got 2 tees of them delivered today, both a large and they are completely different sizes. I've previoulsy got some unique tees from 7th ink (google for website) and they have held up well. I'm waiting on my first qwertee delivery this week and tonight I bought 2 tee shirts for the total price of €12.98 including del from Play.co.uk.

Must stop buying now.

Cheers for the info

I'd be worried about them being too big more than anything - I'm 6ft and fairly slim - anytime I've ordered online medium has turned out grand but one of the tees I want on threadless is $35 so don't want to buy it unless I know it'll fit well

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

BrianJD wrote: »

Must stop buying now.

Threadless was the same for me - I've two t-shirts from them and they're two very different sizes, particularly in length.

I've not ordered from them in a while but IIRC the problem is that they use different types of t-shirt (slim-fit, over-sized etc.) and I'm not sure if you always have a choice of which one you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I've ordered medium sized(girl) tees from threadleass but they're comparable to the small size on Qwertee. Especially after a wash. So I'd say order 1size up.
    Cheers for that appreciate it!

One other quick question - relating to qwertee this time - how often are tees put back up as reprints - I've seen alot of previous ones that I'd love to buy and I'll be keeping an eye on the site daily but would just like a rough estimate
    I think Rob said in one of the newsletter they'd be doing a grab bag of sorts, but if you're really stuck a lot of the artists put their tees up on Redbubble.com too.
    I just ordered 4tees from there today(free shipping with 4tees, but it's still like €70). Here's hoping the quality & sizes are up to scratch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement