Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

In terms of reprinting designs at the moment it's not likely to happen in the near future, we have the guts of 1000 new designs and more being added all the time.

I'd say it's more likely to be a thing we do a few times a year with really popular shirts. Of course that completely depends on what you guys want, but having only brought out about 50 designs so far I'd say people would prefer new ones as opposed to repeats at the moment?

We do indeed have an insaniTEE sale which will be happening soon to get rid of all remaining stock. We have to get a bit of work done on the site before it happens but I'd say it'd be in the next month or so.

Speaking of new designs, here's today's one:

dont-panic-qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

I'm a huge Hitchhikers fan and would love that t-shirt if the dolphin was a bit less cartoon-like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

We do indeed have an insaniTEE sale which will be happening soon to get rid of all remaining stock.

insaniTEE!! I knew it had an awesome name, but couldn't remember it for the life of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Thank god that HH tee is finally up, thought it would never show.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Thank god that HH tee is finally up, thought it would never show.

Yep, it's been there near the top of the voting since we started.

Doing quite well, HH is one of those things that I had literally zero knowledge about but it appears popular:)

Another 24 hours to go:

dont-panic-qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Can't wait for my H2G2 tee to arrive. I love the fit of the last one I bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

So glad that tee has finally been printed! Can't wait for mine to arrive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Ugh looks like the next tee is another Dr. Who related one.

FearDark wrote: »
    Ugh looks like the next tee is another Dr. Who related one.

Bleurgh, they really should make that like one every four or five, it's turning into a Doctor Who shirt site :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,885 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To be fair, they're just giving the people what they want! :cool:

• Advertisement

Basq wrote: »
    To be fair, they're just giving the people what they want! :cool:

It's short sighted though IMO.

You end up keeping the Doctor Who fans happy, while the wider audience gets bored and disinterested.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,885 ✭✭✭✭Basq

keane2097 wrote: »
    It's short sighted though IMO.

You end up keeping the Doctor Who fans happy, while the wider audience gets bored and disinterested.
    The wider audience should be voting for their favourite tees so..

.. at the end of the day, you get from the site what you put into it.

Basq wrote: »
    The wider audience should be voting for their favourite tees so..

.. at the end of the day, you get from the site what you put into it.

That's just, like, your opinion man.

Hi Guys,

Next tee (starting tonight) is not a Dr Who one.

It's a bit of tricky situation, if we just went for the ones that were most voted for all in a row we'd just have loads of the same. At the same time we do want to feature all the most popular ones, so it's a case of spreading them out.

By the time the next Dr Who one comes out there will have been 5 tees in between and we'll leave a similar gap before doing the next one so hopefully this will appease non Who fans.

Much of this will be solved by going to daily tees, when you'll never have to wait more than 24 hours for a new one. In fact we'll actually have 2 shirts on sale at any given time soon (will explain when closer to going live) This will be happening in the next few weeks, you can read more about our plans to offer a wider range of designs here:

http://qwertee.com/forum/post/233/

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Woo sounds excellent. My bank account is gonna suffer but I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is there any chance I can get that bert and ernie street fighter one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon
    Vitruvian Mon

That is all. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just seen that Cactuar from the Final Fantasy series is the current shirt, bought without a moments hesitation. Hadn't seen that in the voting pages, it's fantastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

The latest tee brings back memories. Bought it :D

Not too sure about men's and women's being a different colour... You feel like you are missing out having to pick the other colour. Though, Irish green vs. Kiwi green...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Ive never played a minute of FF so i didnt even realise it was a reference shirt, really cool design all the same. Will be picking this one up on monday. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Töpher wrote: »
    Just seen that Cactuar from the Final Fantasy series is the current shirt, bought without a moments hesitation. Hadn't seen that in the voting pages, it's fantastic!!

It is... Scurries to qwertee... Bought! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Hi Guys,

In fact we'll actually have 2 shirts on sale at any given time soon (will explain when closer to going live) This will be happening in the next few weeks, you can read more about our plans to offer a wider range of designs here:

http://qwertee.com/forum/post/233/

Thanks!

Nice, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Oooh I really like the cactuar one but I'm torn whether to go S or M. I find my M Zelda tee is way too big but I haven't washed it yet so don't know how much it will shrink down. On the other hand I've washed my WWHD tee (S) once and it still fits grand. Tough decision, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I didn't realise how much of an effect washing would have! Though I would have assumed to cold handwash these t-shirts and that it's the hot wash shrinking them. I will soon learn :)

Got my Bert and Ernie street fighter tee today. Love it. Excellent job as usual lads

seanybiker wrote: »
    Got my Bert and Ernie street fighter tee today. Love it. Excellent job as usual lads

Thanks Seany, glad you like it, it came out very nicely, picked one up myself:)

Just under 24 hours left on this one, has been pretty popular:

qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Robert, I was looking into designing a few tee's for the site, what's the deal with copyright issues and such?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

So many Dr Who shirts. Someone needs to make a Seinfeld related shirt :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Robert any chance ye are considering doing either the house of the dead or the mario md tshirt in the next while.

tks

neonitrix

• Advertisement

neonitrix wrote: »
    Robert any chance ye are considering doing either the house of the dead or the mario md tshirt in the next while.

tks

neonitrix
    Dying to get house MD meself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement