Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Anyone else find there are too many Doctor Who shirts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yup.. Im actually sick of it. But as per Roberts update, they hope to have more originals soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I hope everyone who doesnt want another Dr Who T is voting for their favourutes? Maybe even post them here in case we missed them.

I'm waitin for this one http://www.qwertee.com/product/speed-limit/

and the streetfighter one http://www.qwertee.com/product/sfl/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I think they're doing a good job of spacing out the Doctor Who ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

The constant Doctor Who tees are getting a bit sickening.
    There may be only a handful of designs, but it feels like there are loads (particularly when you aren't a dr.who fan)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Gillington wrote: »
    I hope everyone who doesnt want another Dr Who T is voting for their favourutes? Maybe even post them here in case we missed them.

I'm waitin for this one http://www.qwertee.com/product/speed-limit/

and the streetfighter one http://www.qwertee.com/product/sfl/
    Im waiting for the back to the future one too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

There are too many Doctor Who shirts and as I said before, too many Star Wars/Zombie ones as well. This is happening, I reckon, because a Doctor Who fan who sees a Dr. Tshirt and votes/buys it will see "other designs by this artist" which might be more Dr. shirts and then vote on those. I'd be skeptical if these Dr fans are able to afford to buy new shirts every few days though.

The same thing is happening with these wheatley shirts too (I had to google it to see what it was). :confused:

In saying that, the move to more frequent changeovers should sort out the problem and as someone above said though, we all just need to vote more for the ones we do want.

Like this one. :D \/\/\/\/

http://www.qwertee.com/product/worker-parasite/

qwertee-sacramento-mockup_200x200.jpg

Woh woh, the star wars and zombie ones can stay :p

I really don't see how people claim there is a constant string of Doctor Who tees, the last one before the current one was over two weeks ago.

Anyway, I'm sure any perceived problems will be solved once the site switches to one shirt per day.

• Advertisement

Aldebaran wrote: »
    I really don't see how people claim there is a constant string of Doctor Who tees, the last one before the current one was over two weeks ago.

Anyway, I'm sure any perceived problems will be solved once the site switches to one shirt per day.
    Yeah, but they run for 3 days

Tallon wrote: »
    Yeah, but they run for 3 days

I know, and as I said that problem will be solved once the site switches to a daily tee, which I believe is in the pipeline.

I know, and as I said that problem will be solved once the site switches to a daily tee, which I believe is in the pipeline.
    Oh, I know. I said that too. We're talking about the past here :)

Oh, I know. I said that too. We're talking about the past here :)

Cool. Anyway, I like the three day set-up, it's easier on my wallet!

Cool. Anyway, I like the three day set-up, it's easier on my wallet!
    This is very true.. Did some washing last night, and I have SO many Tees from Qwertee :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Dr. Who?

Seriously, anything but those tshirts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Yes I definately want this one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Finally got round to hotwashing and drying my medium tshirt. Now it fits perfectly! Too bad I missed out on the cactuar one though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Finally got round to hotwashing and drying my medium tshirt. Now it fits perfectly! Too bad I missed out on the cactuar one though :(
    Did it damage the print at all? I've a few mediums I was planning on nuking over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

This is very true.. Did some washing last night, and I have SO many Tees from Qwertee :p

You must be getting commission?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Got my Hitchhiker's Guide shirt today, it's a great design but the colour is a little greener than I thought, I was expecting it to be more blue.

Still a great shirt though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I know they've mentioned it before but I hope they bring in the 24 hour t-shirt soon, it's a balls waiting for the next design if the current one isn't to my liking :)
    I've only one at the moment but there are some great designs and the price is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

My Hitchhikers Guide tee arrived today too, I love it! It actually looks much better than the mock up on the website, the print is way bigger and a nice colour.

T-shirt seems to be different to the other ones I have though, thinner fabric I think.

Oh and I got my favourite Haribo with it, the Kiddies Supermix.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

I know they've mentioned it before but I hope they bring in the 24 hour t-shirt soon, it's a balls waiting for the next design if the current one isn't to my liking :)
    I've only one at the moment but there are some great designs and the price is decent.

+1

would really like to see this system in place.

Although it would probably seriously harm my bank balance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Bob-ombs!

Nice one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

CMpunked wrote: »
    Bob-ombs!

Nice one!!

Its white though :(

Looks like another boards.ie is getting their Tee printed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ooh can't wait for the Facebook tee. Will make a great present for my mate! :D

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

irish_goat wrote: »
    There are too many Doctor Who shirts and as I said before, too many Star Wars/Zombie ones as well. This is happening, I reckon, because a Doctor Who fan who sees a Dr. Tshirt and votes/buys it will see "other designs by this artist" which might be more Dr. shirts and then vote on those. I'd be skeptical if these Dr fans are able to afford to buy new shirts every few days though.

The same thing is happening with these wheatley shirts too (I had to google it to see what it was). :confused:

In saying that, the move to more frequent changeovers should sort out the problem and as someone above said though, we all just need to vote more for the ones we do want.

Like this one. :D \/\/\/\/

qwertee-sacramento-mockup_200x200.jpg

Thanks for the understanding guys!

We'll get there in the end. Democracy doesn't seem to be the ideal system here so we are hoping to use the voting as the main basis of deciding what to print but adding in a better variety than purely going on vote results will bring.

That's a great design by the way, would love to have that one myself:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement