Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

^^^^^^^^ that's deadly. Good work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Don't normally vote but that one is brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

placed my order 11th May. haven't got any updates of my order status. hopefully get it soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Whats with every second T-shirt on the site being a Dr. Who one? Why are all the recent printed Tee's absolutely rubbish?! That site is packed full of AWESOME tee's yet every time I check to see what the new one is I'm always dissappointed. Does anyone else feel like this or am I the only one?

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

flyandrain wrote: »
    placed my order 11th May. haven't got any updates of my order status. hopefully get it soon.

Hi flyandrain, our system is to dispatch all orders within 4 working days of shirts finishing being on sale.

The way our system works is to print the shirts after the item has been on sale, this is one of the ways we keep costs so low, so there will always be a bit of a delay between ordering and your shirt dispatching. When we switch to a shirt every 24 hours this will cut down on this by quite a bit.

If your order is for the Horton tee, it will be dispatching by tomorrow night.

Thanks

• Advertisement

FearDark wrote: »
    Whats with every second T-shirt on the site being a Dr. Who one? Why are all the recent printed Tee's absolutely rubbish?! That site is packed full of AWESOME tee's yet every time I check to see what the new one is I'm always dissappointed. Does anyone else feel like this or am I the only one?

I've discussed this a bit previously, we are basically printing the designs that people want the most. We need to obviously spread out similar designs a bit so there are not too many similar ones close together. Also have to space it in terms of colour of shirts, can't have 3 black tees close together etc.

What shirts that we have not printed would you like to see?

If you post them on here you can help get them moving up the voting ranks.

Thanks

jedi_in_the_future-max-size-male_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

Hi flyandrain, our system is to dispatch all orders within 4 working days of shirts finishing being on sale.

The way our system works is to print the shirts after the item has been on sale, this is one of the ways we keep costs so low, so there will always be a bit of a delay between ordering and your shirt dispatching. When we switch to a shirt every 24 hours this will cut down on this by quite a bit.

If your order is for the Horton tee, it will be dispatching by tomorrow night.

Thanks

yeah. that is one that i am waiting for. thx for the explain.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Bit annoyed with the Missing Link Tee, the t shirt it was printed on was really bad quality, no shape to it at all. Anyone else notice that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bit annoyed with the Missing Link Tee, the t shirt it was printed on was really bad quality, no shape to it at all. Anyone else notice that?
    Was it the fit that was off, or the quality of the tee?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Robert did you guys get my email about changing the design for my metal beer solid shirt?

Don't want people voting on something they're not gonna get (if its printed that is).

Also, you know the way you've a most popular and recently added t-shirt section. How about a "trending" section too? (similar to youtubes trending section).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I think a big reason that the Doctor Who T's seem so prevalent(although there is a lot of them anyway) is that as soon as you click the Vote tab, Most Popular Designs comes up and the first three designs you see are all Doctor Who.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

My Facebook one is on the way soon... :D

Just uploaded another one there.. let me know what you think.

http://www.qwertee.com/product/mmmm-sandwedge/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Tallon wrote: »
    Was it the fit that was off, or the quality of the tee?

Usually I order size M, and that's normally just a little big but I'd be afraid of an S being too tight. The Link tee was M, but it was huge and the material was different to the others. Seemed like a cheap dunnes Tee from about 5 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Usually I order size M, and that's normally just a little big but I'd be afraid of an S being too tight. The Link tee was M, but it was huge and the material was different to the others. Seemed like a cheap dunnes Tee from about 5 years ago.

+1

Really unhappy with the quality of my 'Prehistoric Passion' T. I appreciate a purchase price of €10 appears good but the quality of shirt I received is woeful. Original label cut off and Qwertee label printed instead.

Will not be buying again with this quality shirt. Pity as the designs and business model are uber cool!

Korvanica wrote: »
    Robert did you guys get my email about changing the design for my metal beer solid shirt?

Don't want people voting on something they're not gonna get (if its printed that is).

Also, you know the way you've a most popular and recently added t-shirt section. How about a "trending" section too? (similar to youtubes trending section).

I've swapped that over for you, thanks

+1

Really unhappy with the quality of my 'Prehistoric Passion' T. I appreciate a purchase price of €10 appears good but the quality of shirt I received is woeful. Original label cut off and Qwertee label printed instead.

Will not be buying again with this quality shirt. Pity as the designs and business model are uber cool!

I'm very sorry you are not happy with your tee, if you'd like to return it to us we'd be happy to refund you or maybe send you a different shirt to convince you the quality is better normally.

In terms of shirt quality we're running at about a 90%+ satisfaction rate on our mens shirts based on our recent survey, and this is including people happiness with the fit so the % happy with the quality is probably higher still.

Having literally handled thousands of them at this stage, I find in general the quality is very good. We went through about 50 different brands of blank shirts at the testing stage and the ones we use now performed best, better than a lot of the more expensive brands and better than cheaper options. We've also tried out shirts from similar sites and in similar price brackets and think ours compare favourably.

That said, another thing I've realised after handling thousands of shirts is that, they vary quite a bit in terms of quality etc. Cotton itself can vary hugely and thus the shirt will also, some will be better than others in terms of softness etc so there is always the possibility that one shirt will not be as nice as the next.

In terms of your shirt perhaps you could let me know what you didn't like about it (maybe fill in our survey) or contact through the site so we can know how to improve them.

We are in the process of getting our own custom shirts made at the moment, based on the input we've got, we think this is going to increase the quality further.

Irrespective of %'s of overall happiness with our tees etc I want to make sure you are happy as a customer so get in touch through the site and we'll see what we can do to make sure you are:)

Thanks

keithgeo wrote: »

Thanks Keith,

Looking forward to another Boards member getting printed.

Our new tee is live: Muttley Crew

qwertee-male-muttley_crew_mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Hope you like it!

Does it take a while to appear in the recently added list?

Needs to be approved by Qwertee, when did you submit it?

Yesterday, Robert mentions it in the post above ours there. You can see the link.

• Advertisement

Yesterday, Robert mentions it in the post above ours there. You can see the link.
    He doesn't mention approving it though, I'd say send him a mail if it's not there by tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Our new tee is live: Muttley Crew

Hope you like it!
    At last.....I mean, yes, yes I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PMC999

+1

I agree. The quality of the shirt I received was poor. I'd be amazed if I get more than a couple of months wear out of it. It's like something you would get for 3 or 4 euro in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

PMC999 wrote: »
    I agree. The quality of the shirt I received was poor. I'd be amazed if I get more than a couple of months wear out of it. It's like something you would get for 3 or 4 euro in Dunnes.

Pennys is much better... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

That is deadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

My latest upload:

5739812606_b0a0b1f511_z.jpg

Nevermind Zoidberg

Feedback welcomed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Nice one mehfesto. Voted for.

Too many Colours :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭baldshin

Love the Muttley Crue design, been waiting forever for it! However, after buying 5 tees, I've decided to stop, as the qaulity and fit, in my opinion(particularly the fit) is poor. I dunno if it's my body type to blame, but I find the large shirts to be way too wide and not long enough, pretty much a square shape. Would much prefer fitted or slim fit tees. Other than that I love Qwertee!

• Advertisement

Just to clarify you get a link to your design as soon as it is submitted but we only go through them every 24-48 hours to put them live.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement