Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

baldshin wrote: »
    Love the Muttley Crue design, been waiting forever for it! However, after buying 5 tees, I've decided to stop, as the qaulity and fit, in my opinion(particularly the fit) is poor. I dunno if it's my body type to blame, but I find the large shirts to be way too wide and not long enough, pretty much a square shape. Would much prefer fitted or slim fit tees. Other than that I love Qwertee!

What size shirts are you getting? The bigger sizes get quite a bit wider and not much longer, that seems to be the way with a lot of shirts.

In any case as I say we are getting our own shirts made so this is your chance to let us know what to do with them.

Based on the results we have so far we are planning to make the mens tees slightly longer, and a bit narrower especially in bigger sizes.

This would seem to tie in with what you want to see.

Please fill in the survey if you want us to have your input into how to improve/have tees you are happier with the size of:

http://www.qwertee.com/forum/post/261/

Thanks!

PMC999 wrote: »
    I agree. The quality of the shirt I received was poor. I'd be amazed if I get more than a couple of months wear out of it. It's like something you would get for 3 or 4 euro in Dunnes.

See my post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72317041&postcount=887

It's quite possible the specific tee you got was not great quality, we are happy to try and fix this for you. I have several shirts that we did test prints on more than a year ago that I've worn loads and they are still fine.

We want to improve constantly so please fill in our survey and be as specific as possible about what you don't like and what you want changed and improved.

We have a great opportunity here to design tees exactly as you want them so let us know what you want and we'll try to do that.

One final point is that people have differing opinions on what = quality with t-shirts.

The biggest selling t-shirt in the world (we decided against using them) is made out of heavier, thicker, less soft cotton.

Many people would equate this with being better quality but it's actually a cheaper shirt.

Similarly a lot of the more pricey tees you would get in TopShop, H&M etc are flimsier feeling and made of lighter cotton.

What we are trying to do is find a shirt that appeals to as many people as possible, that has to lie somewhere between the chunky heavy weight shirt at one end and very fine cotton, quite fitted shirts on the other end.

I'll stop waffling now:)

qwertee-male-muttley_crew_mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Was waiting for this one for ages
    purchased with relish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭baldshin

Survey done! Hope the shirts get narrower and longer, then I'll be back buying. Pity I'll miss out on the current shirt though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

PMC999 wrote: »
    I agree. The quality of the shirt I received was poor. I'd be amazed if I get more than a couple of months wear out of it. It's like something you would get for 3 or 4 euro in Dunnes.

So can this thread finally be moved out of Bargain forum?

• Advertisement

baldshin wrote: »
    Survey done! Hope the shirts get narrower and longer, then I'll be back buying. Pity I'll miss out on the current shirt though!

Great, thanks for that! Much appreciated:)

DeadParrot wrote: »
    Was waiting for this one for ages
    purchased with relish

Thanks DeadParrot,

Hope you like it:)

qwertee-male-muttley_crew_mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Purchased my first one :D.Love the design,just not sure about the size.Went for xl normally a large but I like them baggy.Whats the craic with returns for a different size?Keep up the good work,great site.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Purchased my first one :D.Love the design,just not sure about the size.Went for xl normally a large but I like them baggy.Whats the craic with returns for a different size?Keep up the good work,great site.:)
    If you don't like the size, just get in touch with them through the site, and they'll happily accomadate you

Tallon wrote: »
    If you don't like the size, just get in touch with them through the site, and they'll happily accomadate you

Beat me to it again, thanks Tallon:)

As Tallon says if you are not happy with the size we'll be happy to swap it for you, we get a few extras printed in each size just in case.

Normally people get the right size straight off but if you need to change it we'd be happy to help!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

+1

Really unhappy with the quality of my 'Prehistoric Passion' T. I appreciate a purchase price of €10 appears good but the quality of shirt I received is woeful. Original label cut off and Qwertee label printed instead.

Will not be buying again with this quality shirt. Pity as the designs and business model are uber cool!

I love these designs but i have to agree with you
    so far i only got the supermanatee one
    been washed three times and it looks like i had it for years.
    You would get better quality tees for 3/4 euro sadly but
    the designs are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Love the designs, quality of the t shirt I bought was OK, but maybe not as good as a couple of t shirts I have got from companies in the US.

Not sure if any company I have bought from offer as much support as Qwertee though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I only tried on my Hitchhikers t-shirt today for the first time. I noticed the the printed Qwertee tag is missing which actually disappointed me a bit. It kind of adds something different to the t-shirts, even though it's only seen by me before I put the t-shirt on. I bought another t-shirt awhile back and they are definitely two different t-shirts. The one I'm currently wearing has thinner material and it's bigger than the other one. It fits me and looks fine but a bit of consistency would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Bought the current one, because I really like. A bit nervous now over some of the comments on shirt quality, hopefully it will be OK.

FWIW, I like t-shirts that are a bit baggy but a bit of extra length never goes to waste. I've got a long trunk and little legs, it seems. :D

I only tried on my Hitchhikers t-shirt today for the first time. I noticed the the printed Qwertee tag is missing which actually disappointed me a bit. It kind of adds something different to the t-shirts, even though it's only seen by me before I put the t-shirt on. I bought another t-shirt awhile back and they are definitely two different t-shirts. The one I'm currently wearing has thinner material and it's bigger than the other one. It fits me and looks fine but a bit of consistency would be nice.

Hi Bobblehead,

Thanks for your comments. With regards to the shirts we use we have used the same ones the whole time, we have not switched brands. Again there is some variation even from the same manufacturer, we want to minimise this so this is part the reason we are getting out own tees made, it will hopefully make them more standard.

With regards to the label, again it's a tricky issue. We had someone complain about having the original label cut out and ours printed in, then when we don't do this we have some people complain they want our Qwertee label on it:)

It's not practical, and it's hugely costly to have the shirts relabelled as we have been doing so again as we get our own shirts they will have a Qwertee label. You'r absolutely right about this, we want to have our own label there for you to see every time you pull on your tee so we will have this again once we have our own shirts.

Hope this helps!

blastman wrote: »
    Bought the current one, because I really like. A bit nervous now over some of the comments on shirt quality, hopefully it will be OK.

FWIW, I like t-shirts that are a bit baggy but a bit of extra length never goes to waste. I've got a long trunk and little legs, it seems. :D

Thanks very much for your purchase!

On the basis of our survey (about 400 replies now) we have 93%+ satisfaction with our shirts so chances are you should like them.

T-shirt style and fit are quite subjective so I don't think we'll ever get to 100% but we will try to get as close to it as possible with the help of you guys.

PS, our latest Boards member designed tee is now live:

qwertee-male-mockup_2_mhb_500.jpg

Hope you like it and congrats Keith on a great design:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Is there a boxer shorts version of that :D

Macros42 wrote: »
    Is there a boxer shorts version of that :D

Would seem to be the perfect design to branch out into pants printing alright:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hi Robert,

I'm trying to buy this tee. The site seems to be down "Internal Server reason"

Can you look into this?

Thanks
    M

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hi Robert,

Can you look into this?

Thanks
    M
    It's up and working ok for me.

Can you get to the site at all, or just when you try to buy the Tee?

• Advertisement

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hi Robert,

Can you look into this?

Thanks
    M

Crikey you're quick Tallon:)

MIN2511,

This is a rather weird bug that happens from time to time where the order system dislikes a particular email. Normally it's with a customer that ordered previously but for some reason their account was not activated properly so it locks out that email.

Try ordering with a different email, if that does not work, try ordering with a different email while logged out and it should work fine for you.

This problem should be fixed shortly (we are redoing the whole checkout process to make it easier at the moment) but in the meantime this should work fine for you.

If you are still having problems contact us on the Qwertee site and we'll sort it out for you.

Thanks!

qwertee-male-mockup_2_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

It's up and working ok for me.

Can you get to the site at all, or just when you try to buy the Tee?
    Crikey you're quick Tallon:)

MIN2511,

This is a rather weird bug that happens from time to time where the order system dislikes a particular email. Normally it's with a customer that ordered previously but for some reason their account was not activated properly so it locks out that email.

Try ordering with a different email, if that does not work, try ordering with a different email while logged out and it should work fine for you.

This problem should be fixed shortly (we are redoing the whole checkout process to make it easier at the moment) but in the meantime this should work fine for you.

If you are still having problems contact us on the Qwertee site and we'll sort it out for you.

Thanks!

Thanks guys, I used another email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

http://www.qwertee.com/product/malvin-and-cobbes/

May actually be the greatest teeshirt ever designed. I am going to sit here pushing people to vote, and refreshing the front page until I am able to buy it.

I may starve. But it will be WORTH IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

Jean wrote: »
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/malvin-and-cobbes/

May actually be the greatest teeshirt ever designed. I am going to sit here pushing people to vote, and refreshing the front page until I am able to buy it.

I may starve. But it will be WORTH IT.
    I don't get it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Awesome Firefly tee, WITH Calvin and Hobbes!

Shiny!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

ahh.. its so class!

Makes me all kinds of happy ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Yay! Snoop DeLarge is going up tonight. Gonna be my first Tee. Im thinking medium?

Thanks Talon,

Sadly this can't go live due to it's content. Again we have to err on the side of avoiding what could potentially offend people. I do quite like it personally:)

Thanks again

• Advertisement

Yay! Snoop DeLarge is going up tonight. Gonna be my first Tee. Im thinking medium?

Great, glad to have you on board:)

The sizing chart should give you a good idea, if in doubt go bigger.

Thanks!

qwertee-snoop-male_mhb_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement