Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Maybe do the same, but instead of I don't give a sh1t, have something less offensive like 'meh' or 'I don't care'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thanks Talon,

Sadly this can't go live due to it's content. Again we have to err on the side of avoiding what could potentially offend people. I do quite like it personally:)

Thanks again
    Makes sense, don't want to offend people :)

You have to admit, you did smile :pac:

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Tallon wrote: »
    Makes sense, don't want to offend people :)

You have to admit, you did smile :pac:

I certainly did:)

Thanks for being very understanding!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

My Jedi In The Future tshirt arrived.

Its class.

Thanks Again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Got my Jedi today. Just waiting on mutley now. Also ordered the clockwork snoop one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Got an email this morning saying that Muttley had been dispatched. What's the average post time, roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

The Jedi one landed today here too. Top quality tee.
    Actually better than the sesame street fighter.
    Keep up the good work.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Great, glad to have you on board:)

The sizing chart should give you a good idea, if in doubt go bigger.

Thanks!

qwertee-snoop-male_mhb_500.jpg
    I just bought this a little while ago..
    I love it, but I really wanted it in orange. Is there any particular reason why the colours are different per gender? Don't get me wrong, I like the charcoal, I just love the orange :o

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    My Jedi In The Future tshirt arrived.

Its class.

Thanks Again.

Great, glad you like it Mr. F and you're very welcome!

seanybiker wrote: »
    Got my Jedi today. Just waiting on mutley now. Also ordered the clockwork snoop one :)

Thanks Seany, appreciate all the orders. The Muttley ones posted Thursday I think so if not with you already should be there Monday/Tuesday.

• Advertisement

blastman wrote: »
    Got an email this morning saying that Muttley had been dispatched. What's the average post time, roughly?

They were delivered to An Post on Thurs so in theory should be next day or two for Ireland. So should be with you on Monday if not already.

Jimdagym wrote: »
    The Jedi one landed today here too. Top quality tee.
    Actually better than the sesame street fighter.
    Keep up the good work.

That's great Jim, glad you like it, they came out pretty well alright:)

ChewChew wrote: »
    I just bought this a little while ago..
    I love it, but I really wanted it in orange. Is there any particular reason why the colours are different per gender? Don't get me wrong, I like the charcoal, I just love the orange :o

Believe it or not the t-shirts we use don't come in orange or yellow in womens sizes so sometimes we have to choose alternatives.

This wont be an issue once we have our own tees but in the meantime it means sometimes they will be different.

If you really want it in orange the mens small tee is pretty small so that could be an option.

Thanks!

qwertee-snoop-male_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks Seany, appreciate all the orders. The Muttley ones posted Thursday I think so if not with you already should be there Monday/Tuesday.
    I'm gonna have some collection soon haha. Ill be a walking qwertee ad.

I'm gonna have some collection soon haha. Ill be a walking qwertee ad.

We'll have to pay you some kind of commission for the advertising alright:)

New tee is live, its our first 48 hour tee, we're cutting down from 3 days to 2 on our way to 1 so this will mean more new designs per week!

qwertee-male-mockup-flash_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

ooooh that shirt is too good!!

Woo mutley crew today. Excellent quality. Love it. Hopefully clockwork Snoopy tommorow :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

If you really want it in orange the mens small tee is pretty small so that could be an option.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: you're a boy!! you just wouldn't understand!! :p

I went with the charcoal.. I just would have preferred the orange is all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Got the mutley Crew tee today, Feels top class!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Another day, another doctor who tee. FFS, can you lay off em for a month or so??!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

FearDark wrote: »
    Another day, another doctor who tee. FFS, can you lay off em for a month or so??!

It has been almost 3 weeks since the last Dr Who tee ... i think. Im just happy that Doctor Pooh is finally being printed as it has been on the top of the most voted for list for so long:pac:

FearDark wrote: »

We're giving people what they voted for.

We are trying our best to space them out, it's been several weeks since the last one.

You only need to wait 48 hours till the next one also.

I understand it's not great if you don't like the current tee (I have never seen an episode of Doctor Who and don't have a clue about it myself) but we are operating something of a democracy:)

The other solution to getting the designs you want to see print is to get others to vote for them, with a bit of promotion, any design can get quite high in the voting.

Thanks

Woo mutley crew today. Excellent quality. Love it. Hopefully clockwork Snoopy tommorow :)

Great, very glad to hear it!

Snoop design to print tomorrow so will be going out in the next day or two, will email you when it's on the way.

Thanks again!

ChewChew wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek: you're a boy!! you just wouldn't understand!! :p

Quite likely:)

Got the mutley Crew tee today, Feels top class!:D

Thanks for your order, and very glad you like it:)

Latest tee is now live:

qwertee-male-mockup_doctor-pooh_royal_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I wish people would stop complaining about the shirts that have been chosen to be printed.
    I personally don't watch doctor who, so I haven't voted for any of those tees. But this particular shirt has been pretty much at the top of the list for a good 5 weeks so I'm glad to see its getting printed at last.
    Its simple, if you would like a shirt printed then vote for it. If a shirt gets printed that you didn't vote for or 'don't like' then you don't have to buy it.
    That's the approach I've taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Muttley Crew arrived yesterday (along with a packet of cola bottles :) ) Haven't tried it on yet but the quality and size seem decent. The first of many, I suspect.

Ah, I see my second Qwertee shirt is live.... :D

Ah no, not another Winnie the Pooh shirt! I wish you'd lay off them because I don't like them, never mind all the people who voted for it, etc., ad nauseum...

I don't like Dr who but that tshirt is kinda cool in fairness. Possibly because it says Pooh.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

CMpunked wrote: »
    I wish people would stop complaining about the shirts that have been chosen to be printed.
    I personally don't watch doctor who, so I haven't voted for any of those tees. But this particular shirt has been pretty much at the top of the list for a good 5 weeks so I'm glad to see its getting printed at last.
    Its simple, if you would like a shirt printed then vote for it. If a shirt gets printed that you didn't vote for or 'don't like' then you don't have to buy it.
    That's the approach I've taken.

Couldn't agree more! I don't even like Doctor Who and I shall be buying this one. My collection so far:

Prehistoric passion (by far my favourite)
    R2D2 family portrait
    Poked to death
    Major league zombie

I think if I saw 'Dinosaurs Rock' back on sale I'd break down crying, I NEED that one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

My Muttley Crew tee arrived yesterday, my fave so far, best quality of all the Qwertee tees I've ordered too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement