Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D Whoooop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hopefully have my clockwork Orange tommorrow

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Ahem....

I don't think we have too many spares in this sadly...

seanybiker wrote: »
    Hopefully have my clockwork Orange tommorrow

It should do I think. Some arrived on Friday so the rest should be getting there today most likely

Excellent "True Love". My friend will love that.

Yep, yet another tee that I have zero knowledge of what it is without doing some research:)

male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yep, yet another tee that I have zero knowledge of what it is without doing some research:)

male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Just hope it gets here in a reasonable time. Damn Canadian postal strikes :(

It should do I think. Some arrived on Friday so the rest should be getting there today most likely
    Yup got it. Tis fooking deadly. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Waiting patiently to wear my Celebrating Mediocrity shirt with pride :D

Yeah that's my favourite so far out of all the ones I ordered. It's deadly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Ordered the "true love" t-shirt today, can't wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Disaster! Missed the true love one!

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

Markjsca1 wrote: »
    Disaster! Missed the true love one!
    Contact the site and ask them do they have any spare ones. Ya never know without asking.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I got my snoopy tee and am wearing it with a purple long sleeved tee under it. it looks great!! so I think I may have found a new addiction :o

seanybiker wrote: »
    Yup got it. Tis fooking deadly. Thanks

Great, very glad you like it!

There's an 85% chance you'll get yours tomorrow :)

Just a few hours left on today's tee "Ugly Duckling"

Trying to have greater mix of shirts so hopefully will appeal to some of you!

ugly-duckling-male_mhb_500.jpg

ChewChew wrote: »
    I got my snoopy tee and am wearing it with a purple long sleeved tee under it. it looks great!! so I think I may have found a new addiction :o

Sounds good, please post a pic on Facebook so I can see (and you might win a free tee)

Latest tee is now live: Malvin and Cobbes:

qwertee-male-mockup_4_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Ordered straight away.. gonna go with a medium this time and try hot wash it down a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Doctor Pooh and (appropriately) a packet of gummi bears arrived yesterday. Lovely! :)

I don't know if you're still taking comments on board about the type of t-shirts to go with, Robert, but now that I have a couple of Qwertees (and today's is a likely buy too), I would say that a bit more length would definitely be appreciated. Without wishing to cause any rows, I would say that the shirts Teefury use are excellent (generous size, good length and heavy enough to convince me that they'll last as well).

Mediocrity tshirt arrived this morning. I love you qwertee. And fizzy sweets. Didn't get them before.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Sounds good, please post a pic on Facebook so I can see (and you might win a free tee)

Will do!!

I want this tee but it's not really nice in Blue.. and I ordered the ugly duckling one so that's going to be a whole lotta blue.. so I may pass on this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Woo hoo, my vigil is over :D Two winging their way to me now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

qwertee-male-mockup_4_mhb_500.jpg
    I'm completely lost by this shirt. Can anybody enlighten me please? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

Can you make one with the boards.ie Icon on it.

With the words
    Nice! under the icon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

PenguinMan wrote: »
    I'm completely lost by this shirt. Can anybody enlighten me please? :confused:

Do yourself a favor and buy Joss Whedon's 'Firefly'. You won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

mine (Doctor Pooh Tee shirt)is still not arrived, hopefully i can get it soon.

blastman wrote: »
    Doctor Pooh and (appropriately) a packet of gummi bears arrived yesterday. Lovely! :)

I don't know if you're still taking comments on board about the type of t-shirts to go with, Robert, but now that I have a couple of Qwertees (and today's is a likely buy too), I would say that a bit more length would definitely be appreciated. Without wishing to cause any rows, I would say that the shirts Teefury use are excellent (generous size, good length and heavy enough to convince me that they'll last as well).

Thanks for the suggestions, we will be making them a bit longer and more consistant in size so hopefully giving you what you want in that regard:)

flyandrain wrote: »
    mine (Doctor Pooh Tee shirt)is still not arrived, hopefully i can get it soon.

Thanks for your order!

I'd say it will arrive today or tomorrow most likely

New tee has just under 24 hours left: Lil Ninja Invasion

Should be of interest to those complaining of too many Dr Who/Star Wars/reference designs in general:

ninja-black-male_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

How have i missed this site!

Some really excellent T-shirts there and i really hope you guys do / are doing well.

I for one will be ordering in the future.

P.S Bring back the Chewbacca / Che Guevara one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Just ordered the little ninja one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Yeah the same. Have picked up about 4 or 5 now. Particularly like the Sesame Street Fighter one that has got a few remarks and the Final Fantasy Cactus!

Keep up the good work!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement