Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Is it still possible to get the Home alone t-shirt?

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Ordered the Home Alone one yesterday. I now have a Qwertee collection.

Thanks Rowley, much appreciated!

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Is it still possible to get the Home alone t-shirt?

Sadly a bit too late.

But you can pick up today's great tee instead, the Back to the Future inspired "Speed Limit" :)

qwertee-male-mockup500_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

when are you guys gonna setup a newsletter? I check my mail daily but not this thread and not your website.

Redrocket wrote: »
    when are you guys gonna setup a newsletter? I check my mail daily but not this thread and not your website.

We do indeed have a newsletter, normally sent out every week with sneak peeks of the weeks tees. You can sign up on our homepage (you get a discount code also!)

We should have the RSS feed/daily email of new shirt up and running in the next few weeks.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Hi ,
    I have ordered a shirt last week but then and now I have still not been able to actually sign up to Qwertee - I am getting an Internal Server error !:confused:

redman wrote: »
    Hi ,
    I have ordered a shirt last week but then and now I have still not been able to actually sign up to Qwertee - I am getting an Internal Server error !:confused:

Sounds very strange. Try clearing cookies etc and trying again, if you are still having trouble contact us through the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Redrocket wrote: »

That would be great. Move it out of here.

I'm sick of seeing this advert in a forum that is supposed to be for bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The T-shirts are bargains! They are only 10 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,886 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kcb wrote: »
    That would be great. Move it out of here.

I'm sick of seeing this advert in a forum that is supposed to be for bargains.
    kcb,

While I do see your point, the BA mods have all had a discussion about this and the general consensus is we're fine with it.

They're providing fantastic quality t-shirts of a great price, some superb designs and a way for creative Boardsies to make a bit of money on the side.

Maybe our feelings will change in time.. but for now, it stays!

Now let this be the end of it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sounds very strange. Try clearing cookies etc and trying again, if you are still having trouble contact us through the site.

Nice one. Been waiting for this. Can't believe I nearly missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

No money :( back to the future tshirt rules and all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Any idea where my "Malvin and Cobbes" (M) tee is? The site says "shipped" but the pokemon "Vitruvian Mon" (M) came last Friday and that tee was after the Malvin and Cobbes one...

Edit: The order no. is 15164

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Hi Robert, getting an error message when I try to check the status of my Angels with Dirty Souls order. PM'ing you my email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

opinions and possible votes on my girlfriends design! ;)

qwertee-mockup-kit_6_mhb_500.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/mushroom/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

skelliser wrote: »
    Great Tee, I'd get it for my brother in a heart beat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

FearDark wrote: »
    Any idea where my "Malvin and Cobbes" (M) tee is? The site says "shipped" but the pokemon "Vitruvian Mon" (M) came last Friday and that tee was after the Malvin and Cobbes one...

Thanks.

What the funk was in your sig?! :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

skelliser wrote: »
    opinions and possible votes on my girlfriends design! ;)

qwertee-mockup-kit_6_mhb_500.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/mushroom/

I think it would work better on a different coloured t-shirt. The design would pop out more, whereas on the green it kinda gets lost a little in the background.

Burgo wrote: »

Thanks for that, we've got a promo code set up with Kotaku now for anyone who'd still like to get today's tee:)

• Advertisement

FearDark wrote: »

Thanks.

For any order problems please get in touch via the Qwertee site, there's a very good chance I won't see them here, Qwertee site is always the quickest way to get in touch.

Thanks!

Hi Robert, getting an error message when I try to check the status of my Angels with Dirty Souls order. PM'ing you my email address.

Hi Rowley,

The best way to get up to date order info is to click the link in the original order email. That will always work, while for a multitude of very dull reasons, the order history may not:)

Thanks

qwertee-male-mockup_8_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Ordered the portal/pokemon t shirt last night.

To add to my R2D2 portrait one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Dammit, can't be that guy who wears loads of Pokémon t-shirts to work....

rivalius13 wrote: »
    Dammit, can't be that guy who wears loads of Pokémon t-shirts to work....

Well it was pretty popular so you may not be the only one:)

thewhos-qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Woo got my home alone one this morning. Thicker tee than others. Excellent quality as usual. Cheers lads

seanybiker wrote: »
    Woo got my home alone one this morning. Thicker tee than others. Excellent quality as usual. Cheers lads

Thanks Seany,

Very glad you like it.

Our plans to get our own shirts made are coming along nicely, though it's a slow process!

Latest tee is up, may be of interest to those of you that like shirts that are not a reference to anything, just nice artwork:

red-qwerteemalecorazon_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The "keep the change" tee is quite simply awesome! Really good quality and everyone i meet does the voice of the character haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Got my portalmon this Morning, very happy with it I must say.

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    The "keep the change" tee is quite simply awesome! Really good quality and everyone i meet does the voice of the character haha

Thanks, very glad you like it!

Just to say our robot design competition is still open till the weekend if anyone is interested: http://qwertee.com/forum/post/384/

qwertee-male-hogwarts_new_mhb_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement