Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Broke my Qwertee virginity tonight. Ordered the Wizneyland tee for my girlfriend. Still waiting for the right tee for me though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Got my "The Whos" tee this morning, to add to the Malvin and Cobbes one. Decent quality, good fit as per previous one, and very quick delivery, having only gotten the dispatch email last night! So, happy enough thus far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Broke my Qwertee virginity tonight. Ordered the Wizneyland tee for my girlfriend. Still waiting for the right tee for me though...

Did the exact same thing myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

The wait continues to continue .... :( ... Where's the love for this T ?? Get voting ....

prayer_200x200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ordered the Wizneyland one, can't wait to see it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Still no sign of my browncoats tee:(

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Thanks very much, hope she likes it!

RayCon wrote: »
    The wait continues to continue .... :( ... Where's the love for this T ?? Get voting ....

prayer_200x200.jpg

You'll be pleased to know we just got in touch with the artist about this one, so the wheels are in motion:)

kiddums wrote: »
    Still no sign of my browncoats tee:(

Only posted Wednesday so I'd say it'll most likely arrive today (Friday)

New tee is up:

"Darth Side of the Moon"

qwertee-male-mockup_9_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

You'll be pleased to know we just got in touch with the artist about this one, so the wheels are in motion:)

:D:D:cool::D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Forgot about this site, still haven't purchased and I see I've missed a few nice ones. An option to purchase a previously featured tee for a higher price would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

First t-shirt ordered: "Darth Side of the Moon"

It makes my inner geek happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Ready to order, can anyone tell me if they are a loose or tight fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Loose-ish side :) though not massively so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

grand Jean, just ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pocket aces

ordered my first qwertee today, iRock! the website is such a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

got a replacement of Doctor Pooh via post this morning, happy to receive it finally after two months waiting, and also there is no sign of the original order arrived so far. :(

But the quality of replacement materials are low, which compared to the previous orders. Especially the neck of T-shirt is quite tight and uncomfortable, my neck just can not fit in properly. :mad:

anyway i was happy with all my previous orders, only this time with this order is not that good. hopefully your company could make some improvements.

flyandrain wrote: »
    got a replacement of Doctor Pooh via post this morning, happy to receive it finally after two months waiting, and also there is no sign of the original order arrived so far. :(

But the quality of replacement materials are low, which compared to the previous orders. Especially the neck of T-shirt is quite tight and uncomfortable, my neck just can not fit in properly. :mad:

anyway i was happy with all my previous orders, only this time with this order is not that good. hopefully your company could make some improvements.

Sorry to hear that the blank shirt is not 100%, that's the first complaint of a neck being too tight, some others have said they are too loose. It will loosen up after a few washes (all necks do) so hopefully will be better then.

Just to say we're awaiting the arrival of our second lot of sample shirts for our own blank shirts after making some tweaks to the first batch.

While according to our survey 90%+ of you are very happy with our shirts at the moment we still think we can make improvements in terms of consistency of sizes, collar wide etc. At the moment about 95% of shirts will be within a cm or two of the recommended guidelines, but there's still a small amount that'll vary. We use one of the biggest shirt manufacturers in the world so you'd think they'd have this sorted but obviously not.

Anyway we hope the new shirts will get us as close to 100% reliability as possible in terms of consistency while increasing quality also.

So we are working on it!

Here's our latest tee: iRock

qwertee-male-irock_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Any M or L Darth side of the moon ones left Rob? Could you drop me a PM if there is cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

I'm just wondering is the xxl much bigger than xl? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Thanks very much, hope she likes it!
    Got it there today. She certainly does.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got my Harry Potter tshirt this morning. Just in time for the midnight showing tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,886 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Another one for the Doctor Who fans and possibly one of my favourite designs on the entire Qwertee site.. fantastic!

qwertee-male-mockup_11_mhb_500.jpg

Bought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've been waiting for this one. I was certain it would come up while I was on hols from Sunday. Pissed off would not have begun to describe that! Best T EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Went from not having bought anything from Qwertee to having purchased two in two days....I can see this becoming a recurring theme

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I've been waiting for this one for sooo long. I ordered 2 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

What happened today? The tee was taken down early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Probably sold out or there was copyright issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,886 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thank God I ordered last night.. I'd be mighty pissed to have missed it.

I'm guessing copyright issues too.. was it submitted by the original artist (as far as I know that's the original artist)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Probably sold out or there was copyright issues.
    It can't sell out, as they take the orders and then get the design printed. in numbers according to the number of orders.
    Basq wrote: »
    Thank God I ordered last night.. I'd be mighty pissed to have missed it.

I'm guessing copyright issues too.. was it submitted by the original artist (as far as I know that's the original artist)?

If there were copyright issues I wouldn't be surprised if an email comes out to those who had already "purchased" explaining such, and offering to issue a refund rather than order fulfillment. I see it also seems to have disappeared from teefury's gallery as a design that they had (see the gap for May 5th)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement