Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I like the current one they have up but I'm not half cool enough to pull off a Star Wars t shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I like the current one they have up but I'm not half cool enough to pull off a Star Wars t shirt.
    Everyone can pull it off :D

Buy it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

If i were to buy multiple tee's during the InsaniTEE sale, Is there a chance some of them might be the same? :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

If i were to buy multiple tee's during the InsaniTEE sale, Is there a chance some of them might be the same? :3

from the site
    You can order up to 2 shirts per order. You can place multiple orders if you like, try to space them apart if you do to decrease your chances of getting the same shirt twice

• Advertisement

ahyeahok wrote: »

Ends in 2 days i think :)

Ah i see, sale is for 24hours only... counter is on 2days to go. so this time tomorrow maybe it starts... or i totally don't see a size button to click to buy.. :D

Just realised there was no buy button...

Now i am confused:confused:

Mabye you were right ahyeahok, Mabye it doesn't start for 2 more days...

this time tomorrow i think.. but dont quote me on that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Anyone having issues logging in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Well it is counting down and says as usual "Until this design is gone FOREVER!"

tis kind of confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Hope robbie is on soon and notices that some people cant actually figure out how to buy. :(

Is there a chance they are all gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I'm just after checking the site at work, where I have to use IE and I'm seeing the fight the empire tee still. Its saying its up for 7 more hours.

I was seeing the insanitee sale this morning at home, with FF. Could there be an Issue there somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dammit it's only the first tee up as far as the missing link tee

Was hoping to get the where's wally, flash & Bad Wolf Corporation ones :(

Lads, I'm nearly sure that's a holding page. The sale might become live until the latest tee is finished (In 6 hours) so just sit tight!

What it looks like is that the sale comes alive once the countdown hits under 24hours and will last for 24hours or while stocks last. The image on the page says it last only for 24hours. We're probably not supposed to see the sale page until todays tee ends... and then the sale page moves to homepage (im guessing :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Just wanted to throw in that thinner, good quality tees are much better than thick, cheap ones that go all bally and faded in a wash or two! Please don't go thicker! If anything, go thinner!

Can't wait for insanitee sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Got my cityscape one - happy with the quality too don't really know what issues others are having with them :confused:

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Robert, what style are these tshirts?
    Slim fit/baggy etc.?

I'd say somewhere in between slim and baggy. Best way to judge is to measure up your favourite tee and pick the closest by our size chart, going up a size if in between 2!

PaulieC wrote: »
    Got my cityscape one - happy with the quality too don't really know what issues others are having with them :confused:

Great, glad to hear it!

Thanks

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads, I'm nearly sure that's a holding page. The sale might become live until the latest tee is finished (In 6 hours) so just sit tight!

Hi Guys, I see you have stumbled across the sale page before it goes live:)

Just to clarify it is starting tonight at 11pm and will be on for 24 hours only.

Once it hits 11pm the current tee will no longer be on sale and the sale will go live.

Hope you get the tees you are looking for, we'll set up a thread on the Qwertee forums for people to trade tees also so you can swap if you don't like what you get:)

max-size-male_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

2 random shirts ordered :D

:D

insanitee-sale-smaller.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 MustardMonkey

Ordered! Boom. Really hope to get 'Inkblot Trooper', 'Team Rocket', 'Need Help' or 'Skull Trooper'

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Placed my first order with Qwertee for 2 random shirts hope there good. hoping i get the jedi of the future one personally wonder if thats included.

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 43,886 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ordered 2 here also..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

wooo just ordered 2 random shirts. :D:D

It would be amazing if they turned out to be the two i wanted but missed.

neonitrix wrote: »
    hoping i get the jedi of the future one personally wonder if thats included.

Sorry man its not included. Its from 'link to the past' back.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Sorry man its not included. Its from 'link to the past' back.

to be honest i am not up on the ones that are included as havent followed each release. just hoping i dont get a dr who one as not a fan lol

neonitrix

• Advertisement

There will be a trade section on the site after the sale. I bet there will be a lot of who fans willing to swap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement