Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Just ordered the one myself, hope I get either Team Rocket or Gryffindor Quidditch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Anything but Doctor Who and I'll be happy. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Anything Pokemon will give me a big smile

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

40 possible designs, too risky for me, far too many crappy Dr. Who ones to avoid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

moonboy52 wrote: »
    My T-shirt arrived today.

I have to say the quality is not up to scratch. A very light material.

Was that the iRock Tee?

I must say, I have been very happy with the quality of T-Shirt from Qwertee up to now. All very comfortable and just feel good.

I got my latest order the other day (the iRock one) and I must say I'm very disappointed. Much lighter material and much looser neck. Doesn't feel like "quality" at all. And even though it's a decent design, I reckon it will be one that's just left in the bottom or the drawer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

jimbling wrote: »
    Was that the iRock Tee?

I must say, I have been very happy with the quality of T-Shirt from Qwertee up to now. All very comfortable and just feel good.

I got my latest order the other day (the iRock one) and I must say I'm very disappointed. Much lighter material and much looser neck. Doesn't feel like "quality" at all. And even though it's a decent design, I reckon it will be one that's just left in the bottom or the drawer.

Go into Pennies and get a plain t-shirt (of better quality probably) for €3 and print something onto it in a print shop for less than this "bargain"!

This thread should be in the Rip Off Ireland forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

kcb wrote: »

What shirt did you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

What shirt did you get?

He got this one.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Come on Team Rocket.. Come on Team Rocket..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,885 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kcb wrote: »
    Go into Pennies and get a plain t-shirt (of better quality probably) for €3 and print something onto it in a print shop for less than this "bargain"!

Infraction issued for kcb.. you've made no less than 8 comments with the same "rip off" message.

41786_177232147625_7983671_n.jpg

I've addressed it and told you to drop it... next comment like that warrants a ban!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

martyoo wrote: »
    He got this one.

Link

Hahahaa

Come on Pakku-man!!

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Thanks Guys!

Sale going well, Mens Large just sold out, Mens Medium about to.

Hope you all get the shirts you are looking for!

If not you can always swap with people here or on our forum:

http://www.qwertee.com/forum/post/429/

Only 10 hours of insaniTEE left:)

qwertee-male-brighter_3_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 MustardMonkey

Ha! My house mate just went to get a medium but they were sold out! HA! Hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Ordered a couple of shirts earlier today, might be on the swap threads in a week's time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

Got my first Qwertee today, delighted with with, fits a treat really glad i took a chance and ordered two shirts yesterday uncertain about the size. Score !!!!

Got my first Qwertee today, delighted with with, fits a treat really glad i took a chance and ordered two shirts yesterday uncertain about the size. Score !!!!

Great, thanks very much for your order, we really appreciate it and glad to hear it fits well.

Our latest tee is Ingredients:

best-qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Now more accurate thanks to some input from scientific minds:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,885 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My 'Weeping Angels Vs The Silence' shirt arrived..

.. ta Qwertee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Ordered the pacman one on the weekend, received it today, pleased with it http://www.qwertee.com/product/8-bit-breakfast/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Tefral

Great, thanks very much for your order, we really appreciate it and glad to hear it fits well.

Fluor?

Id love this teeshirt but the nerd in me couldnt have a mistake like Fluor in it instead of Fluorine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Breag

Raging that I missed the random t-shirt sale. Will there be another one in the nearish future?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Just want to say, I had an order lost in shipping from a few weeks back (posted about it in this thread actually) and the guys over at Qwertee were fantastic to deal with. They really helped to sort it out as quickly as possible. Such excellent customer service goes a long way to building a relationship with customers.

So thanks Qwertee, keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

cronin_j wrote: »
    Fluor?

Id love this teeshirt but the nerd in me couldnt have a mistake like Fluor in it instead of Fluorine.
    You should see the comments on the main page, every second comment is a complaint about a typo or mis-spelled element.. :rolleyes:

They've promised all the errors and typo's will be fixed before it is shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You should see the comments on the main page, every second comment is a complaint about a typo or mis-spelled element.. :rolleyes:

They've promised all the errors and typo's will be fixed before it is shipped.

They also said it would be in percentages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

bought this one. It must be at least my 10th qwertee by now. Thanks for the sweets guys :)

CMpunked wrote: »

I don't think they said it would be in percentages.

Basq wrote: »
    My 'Weeping Angels Vs The Silence' shirt arrived..

.. ta Qwertee!

You're very welcome Basq!

CMpunked wrote: »

Well we changed the design twice, much to the ire of our printers, but the current version is the one that will print so not with percentages.

The problems of having a French scientist:)

Dermo wrote: »
    bought this one. It must be at least my 10th qwertee by now. Thanks for the sweets guys :)

Thanks Dermo, really appreciate all the orders, you are clearly a very fashionable man now:)

• Advertisement

Breag wrote: »
    Raging that I missed the random t-shirt sale. Will there be another one in the nearish future?

There will indeed. We actually sold off less than half of our previous designs so we'll do it again in a month or so and have much more designs this time.

Keep an eye on the newsletters for more info.

Latest tee just gone live: A Man Called Jayne:

malenavy_mhb_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement