Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

this may be a common question but how many votes does a design need before its made?

if it passes this amount of votes, is it guaranteed to be made?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

event wrote: »
    this may be a common question but how many votes does a design need before its made?

Ive seen shirts with 400 plus votes not be picked for weeks and then some votes less than 100 getting picked too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Anyone have a rough guide of delivery times in Ireland. I know they say 2-7 days, but is it delivered from Ireland or abroad?

LowOdour wrote: »
    Anyone have a rough guide of delivery times in Ireland. I know they say 2-7 days, but is it delivered from Ireland or abroad?

i got one of mine 3 days after it was shipped and the longest was 6 days, i think that was cos it was over a weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

moggins7 wrote: »
    Got my ingredients today. Didn't cop until I got it. fluor should be fluorine... And I had already pointed out some mistakes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Still a great shirt though!
    Makes for an interesting topic when another geek spots it :)

Unless of course, they're too shy to approach other geeks :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Free tee on its way to Jean. Well it will be tomorrow when I get a stamp

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

event wrote: »

The main guideline we use is your votes, you guys vote for what you want to see and the most popular tees are printed. However to ensure a mixture of designs we will often add in some other designs, that may not be top of the charts, but that we feel will offer a greater range of choice.

Also a design may make it to near the top of the charts and we may choose not to print it at all if we feel it is too similar in style to recent designs. For example, let's say people like t-shirts with dancing monkeys on them. They vote up all the dancing monkey designs and suddenly our top 20 shirts are mostly dancing monkey related. While these may be the most popular shirts we are not going to print 20 dancing monkey shirts in a row and we may choose not to print some of them at all.

Basically we want to give you guys the designs you want, but we also have to ensure some variety.

LowOdour wrote: »

Normally 1-2 days within Ireland from when you get your shipping confirmation email, we give a longer window as a small proportion will take longer for strange and mysterious reasons.

And yes the shirts dispatch from in Ireland, Dublin to be precise.

Thanks

New tee is up by the way: CerBEARus!

cerbearus_qwertee-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I know a few t-shirts have 500+ votes, but every time I show this to someone, they have nothing but great things to say about it........ not that I'm trying to influence you or anything :D

901493855_itsontap_mhb_500_122_206lo.jpg
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/rebel-bar-of-choice/

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Just got my "A man called Jayne" T :D

Delighted with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Got WWHD? in the random sale, L blue, anyone wanna trade?

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-wwhd_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have a good idea for a tee, how do I make one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

http://qwertee.com/create/

put a link up to yours when you have it created

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Gonna kept bumping this every so often till its printed,only 73 votes? come on

http://www.qwertee.com/product/worker-parasite/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Gonna kept bumping this every so often till its printed,only 73 votes? come on

http://www.qwertee.com/product/worker-parasite/

Eastern Europe's favourite cat and mouse team!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Dermo wrote: »
    http://qwertee.com/create/

put a link up to yours when you have it created

Found it on another site - probably not worth making another one. Plus I dont have Photoshop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Got my first T today (A man called Jayne). very happy with it....I look the business in it!

I want a dancing monkeys shirt now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

new tee is up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

CMpunked wrote: »
    I want a dancing monkeys shirt now!

http://www.thatcutesite.com/dancing-monkeys-lemurs.html
    some shoppage to make it custom and submit it.

This bad ass mofo could be holding a gun whilst riding a unicycle:
    monkey_dance_04.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Mens XL Super Manatee to swap from the InsaneTee sale anyone willing to swap post up what they have available.

tks

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I see the voting page has been changed to recently added automatically coming up now, and a choice for viewing random tees. Good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this but does anyone know are the collars on the t-shirts still enormous? It was massive on the last one i got and it's kinda put me off buying any more (that and there's hasn't really been any that i fancied!).

Thanks

Eastern Europe's favourite cat and mouse team!

I've contacted the artist about that one so hopefully we can make it happen for you:)

murphm45 wrote: »
    Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this but does anyone know are the collars on the t-shirts still enormous? It was massive on the last one i got and it's kinda put me off buying any more (that and there's hasn't really been any that i fancied!).

Thanks

For the vast majority of mens shirts the answer is no.

The manufacturer switched away from using them a while ago but the odd time you still get some old stock coming through so your chances of getting one are fairly low.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I see the voting page has been changed to recently added automatically coming up now, and a choice for viewing random tees. Good idea.

Yep, we want people to vote for new designs, this way we can get an idea of what people like quicker.

It's really tough for a new design to get up top of the overall voting unless the artist runs a good PR campaign, gets it mentioned on a popular blog etc.

This way we'll be able to get feedback on what people like quicker so if a tee uploaded today gets a load of votes in the next week or two we'll be likely to use it.

Here's the current tee by the way, just available till 11pm and proving very popular (Grampa Qwertee here did not have a clue what it was a reference to:) )

qwertee-male-mockup_13_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

got my 4th qwertee today in two weeks its only the boss. Said id slow down but seen on newsletter that the mario md one my be coming up this week and i love it damn you qwertee damn u

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Got my ingredients t-shirt the other day. Wore it today for the first time and managed to get a pizza stain on it. Hopefully it comes out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got my ingredients t-shirt the other day. Wore it today for the first time and managed to get a pizza stain on it. Hopefully it comes out. :(
    Just append "0.4 Cheese, 0.1 Pizza Dough and 1.2 Tomato Sauce" to the end of it!

meerkat.jpg

• Advertisement

got my 4th qwertee today in two weeks its only the boss. Said id slow down but seen on newsletter that the mario md one my be coming up this week and i love it damn you qwertee damn u

Thanks for that, although we'd hate to encourage you to develop a t-shirt addiction:)

Latest tee: "2001"

2001-m-black_mhb_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement