Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

^Purchased ... Qwertee cherry finally popped.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Best thing to do is to contact us through the site and we'll sort it out. This is far far quicker than any other method, there's no guarantee I'll see posts on this thread etc, I'm only able to pop on here every few days sadly.

Thanks!

PS "Prayer" tee is finally up, I know plenty of you were looking for it:)

qwertee-prayer-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

:D Was somebody in Japan trying to pronounce "Slayer"!!? Brilliant t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Best thing to do is to contact us through the site and we'll sort it out. This is far far quicker than any other method, there's no guarantee I'll see posts on this thread etc, I'm only able to pop on here every few days sadly.

Thanks!

PS "Prayer" tee is finally up, I know plenty of you were looking for it:)

qwertee-prayer-male-mockup_mhb_500.jpg

Very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

RayCon wrote: »
    ^Purchased ... Qwertee cherry finally popped.

Thanks very much for that!

Hopefully the first of many:)

Interestingly the Prayer tee sold a higher proportion to Ireland than any other country, people obviously appreciate a good/funny design here!

Here's the latest:

qwertee-male-mockup_21_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Nothing I vote on is getting printed :mad: Keep checking the site and I'm not getting the Dr. Who/Sherlock Holmes references, pure MUCK tee's being printed.

/rant

FearDark wrote: »
    Nothing I vote on is getting printed :mad: Keep checking the site and I'm not getting the Dr. Who/Sherlock Holmes references, pure MUCK tee's being printed.

/rant

The problems of a democracy:(

We do try to offer a bit of a mix though!

What would you like to see printed?

The problems of a democracy:(

We do try to offer a bit of a mix though!

What would you like to see printed?

I have a list of about 20, all would be instant buys, if you could make them come up one after the other on the site that would be great :D Will post some later on when I have a bit of time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Dr. Who/Sherlock Holmes references

Yeah, that. I love the site, but there's too many of the t-shirts referencing two television shows. Now, I'm pro-Portal references (of the 20 tees I voted for, six are Portal-related), but the sheer number of Who\Holmes related tees is really off-putting, and it doesn't help that there's a lot more to come.

It'd just help if there was more of a mix, and maybe once the whole thing comes down to 24 hours it'll be more varied, but it's still quite annoying at the moment.

Current Tee, Its not Sherlock anyway

qwertee-male-mockup_22_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

DermotOH wrote: »
    Current Tee, Its not Sherlock anyway

qwertee-male-mockup_22_mhb_500.jpg

I'm sickened
    Went to order it then noticed I have no funds lol.

seanybiker wrote: »
    I'm sickened
    Went to order it then noticed I have no funds lol.

you got another day to get some ;)

Another great tee, http://www.qwertee.com/product/dwight-club/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Our own duggy747 just made this one (http://www.qwertee.com/product/in-soviet-russia-president-assassinates-you/) based on the photoshop competition in cool vids. Really hope this gets made, it's quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Our own duggy747 just made this one (http://www.qwertee.com/product/in-soviet-russia-president-assassinates-you/) based on the photoshop competition in cool vids. Really hope this gets made, it's quality.

great shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Looking forward to that awesome Turtles one :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Which one is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭gerryg80

Colm! wrote: »
    Yeah, that. I love the site, but there's too many of the t-shirts referencing two television shows. Now, I'm pro-Portal references (of the 20 tees I voted for, six are Portal-related), but the sheer number of Who\Holmes related tees is really off-putting, and it doesn't help that there's a lot more to come.

It'd just help if there was more of a mix, and maybe once the whole thing comes down to 24 hours it'll be more varied, but it's still quite annoying at the moment.

Totally agree. Would like the see more of a variation between "tv show" t-shirts and t-shirts like what duggy747 created.

Current tee is a load of bollocks again. I don't understand how tee's are selected, absolute muck being printed when there are some AMAZING designs on the site, really getting annoyed with it, votes seem to count for nothing. I've ordered four tee's from the site in the last couple of months and one was for a friend, poor return considering how many tee's are on the site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Current tee is a load of bollocks again. I don't understand how tee's are selected, absolute muck being printed when there are some AMAZING designs on the site, really getting annoyed with it, votes seem to count for nothing. I've ordered four tee's from the site in the last couple of months and one was for a friend, poor return considering how many tee's are on the site.

I've ordered a half dozen or so all for me, and would of ordered more had I more money, it's completely subjective.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Any chance I can just call over and pick up today's shirt? I ****ing LOVE it and don't wanna wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Everytime I go to checkout and pay I get redirected back to the main page, whats the problem? I've chosen both Paypal and Credit Card and both are not working for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

sok2005 wrote: »
    Everytime I go to checkout and pay I get redirected back to the main page, whats the problem? I've chosen both Paypal and Credit Card and both are not working for me!
    Your not clicking your country in the bottom right!

It's blank as default

Tallon wrote: »
    Your not clicking your country in the bottom right!

It's blank as default

A million thank you's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

sok2005 wrote: »
    A million thank you's!
    NP, and I think it's the bottom left, so apologies about that :/

Tallon wrote: »
    NP, and I think it's the bottom left, so apologies about that :/

Done n dusted and all, cheers! I was seriously losing it there for a moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Got another :D Brings my total of Qwertees to 5 :D

Turtles one is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

As soon as i saw it, it had to be ordered!! Cant wait to get it

Thanks Guys, much appreciated!

We're doing some testing of an improved version (mostly behind the scenes back end stuff) of the site at the moment. Once that's up and running we'll be doing daily tees which should allow much more variety of designs.

If anyone would be interested in helping test the improved site just mention it here and I'll PM you about it, would really help to have some people try it out, and make sure it's all ok before putting it live:)

New tee proving very popular with Irish customers, we must have more fondness than most for the TMNT:

tmnt-male_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I'd take part in the test, sounds interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

I'm a sucker for testing out beta stuff, I'd love to get in on that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement