Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

FearDark wrote: »
    Hurry up and put the "Lion-O's" tee up :p

I can feel it, its so close!
    There you go :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    There you go :pac:

Buying now... X2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

If only ya could get them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I got Poked To Death,He Paints His Face and WWHD?.

I already have Poked To Death and I'm not a big House fan, so I'm looking to trade both of them, they're both a Women's Large. I'm not too pushed about whether I trade He Paints His Face or not, but if I could trade it for something I'd prefer I will. That one's a Men's Small.

I know there's always people complaining about the Dr Who tees here, so if any of you got any, I'll trade for them. The main tees I'd like to trade for are Rise Of The Purebloods, Angels Vs The Silence, Dr Pooh, Vitruvian Mon, It Also Travels In Time or The Happiest Place in Middle Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

moonflower wrote: »
    I got Poked To Death,He Paints His Face and WWHD?.

I already have Poked To Death and I'm not a big House fan, so I'm looking to trade both of them, they're both a Women's Large. I'm not too pushed about whether I trade He Paints His Face or not, but if I could trade it for something I'd prefer I will. That one's a Men's Small.

I know there's always people complaining about the Dr Who tees here, so if any of you got any, I'll trade for them. The main tees I'd like to trade for are Rise Of The Purebloods, Angels Vs The Silence, Dr Pooh, Vitruvian Mon, It Also Travels In Time or The Happiest Place in Middle Earth.

Dont have tshirts to swap but if they are medium id buy them off you if interested. Drop me PM if so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,555 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

On the offchance that ANYONE has an Arc t-shirt.. I'd be eternally grateful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Hey is there any way to see what t-shirts have the most votes?

Also can you save shipping details? I signed up and log in to order but it only remembers my name and email.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭scrapsmac

http://www.qwertee.com/product/aperture-science-testing-since-1947/

352 votes so far! Surely that deserves to be printed! plus it's awesome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Fúckin Sherlock tee :(

Can we ban Sherlock & Dr.Who tees or sort out some sort of quota of a certain theme?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

PaulieC wrote: »

Can we ban Sherlock & Dr.Who tees or sort out some sort of quota of a certain theme?

Here here. All those multiaccounts to push it up... but it obviously must sell as well if they are going out; Qwertee still making the money and it must just be popular :/

In other news; Im looking for the Human Ingrediants T shirt... anyone get one in the random sale that they want to sell on/trade?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Schroedinger's Cat is finally up! :D instabuy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I dont like sherlock or dr who tees either but at least Qwertee have said they will space out similar themed tees.

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

ahyeahok wrote: »
    Schroedinger's Cat is finally up! :D instabuy

Turned out to do very well for a shirt I have no idea what its about:)

Still looking for beta site testers if anyone is interested, hope to get the new and slightly imporved version of the site up soon once we are sure it's working which will = more tees!

So if you are interested in helping test post here or PM me. Thanks to all those that have volunteered so far:)

Latest tee might be of interest to some of you: Vadermeister:

vadermeister_qwertee-male-mockup_1_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭baldshin

Took the chance and ordered! Had given up many months ago due to the sizing issues, fingers crossed!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I've noticed the sizing can be all over the place depending on the colour of the shirt. Ordered a medium Vadermeister anyway.

Can I try the beta site?

Loving this & this

Daft Punk ftw

Also the script in this is fairly nice

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Loving this & this

Daft Punk ftw

Also the script in this is fairly nice

imperialism voted for

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

What's the story with the sizing issues? I usually wear medium sized t-shirts so I ordered a Vadermeister in that size. Will it be swimming on me or look like it's painted on? I'd prefer it tighter rather then too baggy. What's their stance on returning/exchanging t's that don't fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Just ordered my first Qwertee (Walking dead - had to get it), looking forward to getting it...

No sign of the Vadermeister one being shipped yet

• Advertisement

Raekwon wrote: »
    What's the story with the sizing issues? I usually wear medium sized t-shirts so I ordered a Vadermeister in that size. Will it be swimming on me or look like it's painted on? I'd prefer it tighter rather then too baggy. What's their stance on returning/exchanging t's that don't fit?

Our sizing is pretty much in the middle, check the size chart for accurate measurements. Thanks!

dulpit wrote: »
    Just ordered my first Qwertee (Walking dead - had to get it), looking forward to getting it...

Thanks very much for your order, good choice for a first tee:)

feylya wrote: »
    No sign of the Vadermeister one being shipped yet

Should be on it's way to you now!

qwertee-male-mockup_29_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

*yawn* No more Sherlock, Star Wars (done to death), or Dr, Who references for a while please! I havent bought one for a month or two!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

miralize wrote: »
    *yawn* No more Sherlock, Star Wars (done to death), or Dr, Who references for a while please! I havent bought one for a month or two!! :)

Sneak-Peek.png

The bird is the word... Insta buy

Agreed - the bird is the word tee is epic

Like this too hope it comes up soon because it's getting votes!

Should be on it's way to you now!

Excellent. Rocking my Lion-O's shirt today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I've never even watched doctor who, but i like the tshirt so i've made my first qwertee purchase!

feylya wrote: »
    Excellent. Rocking my Lion-O's shirt today.

You and me both:) Good choice!

• Advertisement

Adam wrote: »
    I've never even watched doctor who, but i like the tshirt so i've made my first qwertee purchase!

Thanks very much Adam, glad to have you on board:)

Latest tee about to go live: "Fast Friends":

max-size-male_2_mhb_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement