Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Received my Vadermeister t-shirt today. Great t-shirt, but is significantly smaller than any other t-shirts I've bought previously in the same size (large) and it doesn't fit. I've found in the past that XL was way too big, and while this batch might be smaller I'd rather not take the chance replacing it with an XL. I presume I can return it for a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Bird is the word tee

YES BOY!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Cause you heard a reference to it in Family guy :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Lads.... Dont miss out

qwertee-male-mockup1_mhb_500.jpg

Hal1 wrote: »
    No that phrase has a different background story for me apologies if that bursts your bitter bubble there champ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Zaph wrote: »
    Received my Vadermeister t-shirt today. Great t-shirt, but is significantly smaller than any other t-shirts I've bought previously in the same size (large) and it doesn't fit. I've found in the past that XL was way too big, and while this batch might be smaller I'd rather not take the chance replacing it with an XL. I presume I can return it for a refund?

I hear ya pal. i thought the same when i received my T shirt. I thought it was because i had grown larger or something. Interestingly, its the shoulders part that i find a tad bit shorter than the previous T shirts. I am afraid if it will shrink even further when i wash it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Whats the problem in that?
    90%* of printed tees these days are in reference to some form of pop cultre?
    *statistic pulled out of my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Our sizing is pretty much in the middle, check the size chart for accurate measurements. Thanks!

I received it yesterday and the medium is an absolutely perfect fit (I do like tighter fitting t-shirts though) so more then happy. Hopefully it doesn't shrink too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Saw the coolest one in ages! A nerdy one I like. Vote for it!
    Don't know how to link the image
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/yoga-flame-grilled-bbq/

You definitely won't like Qwertee!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2011 10:19 p.m. Replies: 0 Started By: Paddy_
    Hi,

I'm trying to upload a design, I've tried 4 times on 2 different browsers but the browser crashes each time. The file is in PSD format, would this be the issue?

http://www.qwertee.com/forum/post/709/

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Sorry about that!

If you want to get in touch via the Qwertee site we'll help you out.

Thanks

jmx009 wrote: »
    I hear ya pal. i thought the same when i received my T shirt. I thought it was because i had grown larger or something. Interestingly, its the shoulders part that i find a tad bit shorter than the previous T shirts. I am afraid if it will shrink even further when i wash it !!

If you want to get in touch through the site we'll see if we can help also.

Thanks!

Raekwon wrote: »
    I received it yesterday and the medium is an absolutely perfect fit (I do like tighter fitting t-shirts though) so more then happy. Hopefully it doesn't shrink too much.

Great, glad to hear it!

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2011 10:19 p.m. Replies: 0 Started By: Paddy_
    Hi,

I'm trying to upload a design, I've tried 4 times on 2 different browsers but the browser crashes each time. The file is in PSD format, would this be the issue?

http://www.qwertee.com/forum/post/709/

"Mockups must be less than 150kb or they will not upload! Mockup Size must be exactly 900x500 pixels. You can upload your image in JPEG format ONLY"

Thanks for uploading a design!

Latest tee is "Who Watches Us":

watchesus-qwert_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

scrapsmac wrote: »
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/aperture-science-testing-since-1947/

352 votes so far! Surely that deserves to be printed! plus it's awesome!!

430 votes now....

Do the selected tees come from those with the top votes each week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭baldshin

Delighted to report that my Vadermeister shirt is a much much better fit than the previous ones I had bought months ago. Looks like I'm back on board after months of not buying due to sizing issues!

Suprised this & this haven't gotten more tbh

Love them both!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

PaulieC wrote: »
    Suprised this & this haven't gotten more tbh

Love them both!

Like them both too. I know that kigi - French designer I think- has had a few shirts printed on qwertee. His 'need help' tee pushed the qwertee team to the limit with regards to printing the design (creative started at the very base of the tee). Having had a gander at the 'not deer enough' tee, whilst a cool design, I'm not sure if it is suited to printing. Could be wrong but it may give Rob et al a few silver hairs :)

Dutchy wrote: »
    Like them both too. I know that kigi - French designer I think- has had a few shirts printed on qwertee. His 'need help' tee pushed the qwertee team to the limit with regards to printing the design (creative started at the very base of the tee). Having had a gander at the 'not deer enough' tee, whilst a cool design, I'm not sure if it is suited to printing. Could be wrong but it may give Rob et al a few silver hairs :)
    There's some cracking tees that have about 140-170 votes atm so hoping they'll get printed soon

I'd love a blue version of the deer tee I think it'd look good as the blue would hide it slightly - the deer would kind of pop out at you if you get what I mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Got my walking dead t-shirt with free gummy bears (nice one).

Ordered the Mordor University t-shirt today, looking forward to it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,555 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Robert =

Cadbury_Starbar_Ireland.jpg

That is all :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I returned the Vadermeister t-shirt today that was too small for me and was very disappointed to discover that the only options available to me were store credit or a replacement. I sent it back because it's too small, despite the fact the that it's supposedly the same size as the two Qwertee t-shirts I already own and which fit me perfectly. If the t-shirts aren't going to fit me, what use is store credit? And as the sizing is significantly different from previous and my purchase was based on the premise that this t-shirt would be the same size, would it not be classed as "not fit for purpose" and therefore entitle me to a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I returned the Vadermeister t-shirt today that was too small for me and was very disappointed to discover that the only options available to me were store credit or a replacement. I sent it back because it's too small, despite the fact the that it's supposedly the same size as the two Qwertee t-shirts I already own and which fit me perfectly. If the t-shirts aren't going to fit me, what use is store credit? And as the sizing is significantly different from previous and my purchase was based on the premise that this t-shirt would be the same size, would it not be classed as "not fit for purpose" and therefore entitle me to a refund?

You're entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. It's up to the store to decide which. (AFAIK)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

dulpit wrote: »
    You're entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. It's up to the store to decide which. (AFAIK)
    No, it's up to you. But the stores like to think otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

and that be illegal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Isn't the stores decision whether it's a repair, refund or replacement? Im fairly sure it's not upto the customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Corholio wrote: »
    Isn't the stores decision whether it's a repair, refund or replacement? Im fairly sure it's not upto the customer.

Definitely up to the customer not the dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Daniel S wrote: »
    Do you have a link to the Law/rule?

It'd be handy if I ever have to use it, their's alot of the 3 R Threads on Boards but they never really agree on who gets to pick which R is chosen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_complaints/replacements_refunds_and_credit_notes.html
    Each consumer case is different and there are few hard and fast rules so contact the National Consumer Agency or other Consumer Protection Organisation to find out exactly what your rights are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Daniel S wrote: »

No it's not. It's up to the seller to make an offer. The customer can accept it or reject it. If they reject it, then they can take it to the small claims court to decide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement