Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

^^^Yep, that's how the other Threads usually go.

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

foto joe wrote: »
    430 votes now....

Do the selected tees come from those with the top votes each week?

Just contacted the artist on that one, so hopefully will have it soon!

We have a mixture of top voted and selected ones (with slightly less votes) to ensure a mix.

baldshin wrote: »
    Delighted to report that my Vadermeister shirt is a much much better fit than the previous ones I had bought months ago. Looks like I'm back on board after months of not buying due to sizing issues!

Thanks very much, glad you like it!

Zaph wrote: »
    I returned the Vadermeister t-shirt today that was too small for me and was very disappointed to discover that the only options available to me were store credit or a replacement. I sent it back because it's too small, despite the fact the that it's supposedly the same size as the two Qwertee t-shirts I already own and which fit me perfectly. If the t-shirts aren't going to fit me, what use is store credit? And as the sizing is significantly different from previous and my purchase was based on the premise that this t-shirt would be the same size, would it not be classed as "not fit for purpose" and therefore entitle me to a refund?

Hi Zaph, very sorry about this. Best thing to do is to get in touch via the site and we'll help you out. We can look through the leftover shirts we have and try and get a fit closer to your other ones, so you actually get a shirt your happy with!

The vast majority of shirts will be within a few cm tolerance of a standard length width etc, the odd time you'll get a shirt that is a bit off in this regard which is probably what happened here.

Anyway, sorry again and we'll be happy to try and fix it for you, we take our making sure customers are happy quite seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Daniel S wrote: »
    Definitely up to the customer not the dealer.

Just to clarify for some tshirt is not "faulty" the size does not fit the customer. If you buy an item of clothing in a shop and wish to return it because you dont like it or it doesnt fit right then it is up to the shop to accept it or not.

The only legal issue was if the item was not as described. So if the item does fall outside the legal guidelines for clothes sizes or the sizes listed on the Qweertee website they may be done for misleading advertising etc. This law is however not at all enforced and shops have a huge scope to play with generally.

Id assume anything done by Qweertee here is down to good customer service rather than legal obligations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Ebbs wrote: »
    Just to clarify for some tshirt is not "faulty" the size does not fit the customer. If you buy an item of clothing in a shop and wish to return it because you dont like it or it doesnt fit right then it is up to the shop to accept it or not.

What about in this situation though where the customer has bought a t-shirt based on the fact that 2 of that size from the same company have fit him and the one he is sent is substantially different in size? I don't think that it's unreasonable for a customer to expect that the t-shirts are consistent, especially considering it's not something that be tried on beforehand. Fair enough if the first one doesn't fit, but if two have fit and then the 3rd is very different in size then it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a refund. (And I can say very different as I have seen all 3 t-shirts on Zaph.)

Did Qwertee not offer refunds at the start though?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Just received my V for Vendetta/Watchman tshirt. Got my Walking Dead tshirt last week as well. Both fit fine and love the designs.

Cheers

dulpit wrote: »
    Got my walking dead t-shirt with free gummy bears (nice one).

Ordered the Mordor University t-shirt today, looking forward to it :D

Thanks very much for your order, the gummies are my favourites also!

Daniel S wrote: »
    No, it's up to you. But the stores like to think otherwise.

As far as I am aware we are exempt from the cooling off period in distance selling: http://www.consumerconnect.ie/eng/Hot_Topics/Guides-to-Consumer-Law/Shopping-from-Home/exceptions.html

in that our shirts, are custom/print on demand. Your shirt is printed specifically because you ordered it, it would not be made otherwise.

Our returns policy is there to make sure people are happy with their tee and we'll always do our best to make sure people are, including a refund if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

If the tees are only printed on demand then where do the insatee sale shirts come from?

• Advertisement

What about in this situation though where the customer has bought a t-shirt based on the fact that 2 of that size from the same company have fit him and the one he is sent is substantially different in size? I don't think that it's unreasonable for a customer to expect that the t-shirts are consistent, especially considering it's not something that be tried on beforehand. Fair enough if the first one doesn't fit, but if two have fit and then the 3rd is very different in size then it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect a refund. (And I can say very different as I have seen all 3 t-shirts on Zaph.)

Did Qwertee not offer refunds at the start though?

Absolutely, if we can't get him a tee in the one he ordered that's the right dimensions, or find him another shirt he'd like instead we'll be happy to refund him.

I understand completely that if you buy a few shirts you expect them to be the same size and they should be. In our size charts you'll see there is a bit of tolerance from the stated measurements, that always has to be there (nobody will make clothes for you and guarantee each one will be exactly the same measurements) but if for some reason you get a tee that is massively different in size from your others you are welcome to return it to us and we'll do our best to get you one that is the same.

As I mentioned before we are getting our own custom tees made that should improve things in terms of consistency in sizing. You would not think it would be that hard to make all the shirts the same size but you'd be amazed at how few of the biggest manufacturers out there can manage this!

Anyway we'll hopefully have our own tees soon (it's a slow and expensive process) and till then if you get a shirt that's outside of the guideline measurements we'll happily try and swap it for another and/or refund you if needed.

We're very serious about making sure you are a happy customer and, like we say on the site, we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you are:)

everlast75 wrote: »
    Robert =

Cadbury_Starbar_Ireland.jpg

That is all :D

Now where's my StarBar!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Btw I actually do think that the Qwertee customer service is great. :)

Btw I actually do think that the Qwertee customer service is great. :)

Thanks for that, it's very appreciated:)

At the risk of sounding slightly cheesy we are very committed to making everything with Qwertee as good as it can be.

Getting the consistency of our tees better is something we've been working on for a good while and we will get there eventually. We have a 90%+ satisfaction rate with our shirts, but we want to get this higher.

We're always happy to hear suggestions on ways to improve and appreciate them. We're also keen to make sure all our customers, and if that involves a refund, double packs of Haribos etc that's fine with us:)

PS, We did have a situation after the last insaniTEE sale where a very irate person got in touch to say they had ordered a shirt with a huge question mark on it, but received a random shirt in the post:)

Latest tee has a few hours to go: "LINK IN PARK"

malemockup_1_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Got my "Bird is the Word" shirt today, Medium fits just like any other medium.. Free Haribo to.

T-Shirt material is good quality

Packaging wasn't amazing (A black bag), but you cant really complain for €1.35

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Zaph, very sorry about this. Best thing to do is to get in touch via the site and we'll help you out. We can look through the leftover shirts we have and try and get a fit closer to your other ones, so you actually get a shirt your happy with!

The vast majority of shirts will be within a few cm tolerance of a standard length width etc, the odd time you'll get a shirt that is a bit off in this regard which is probably what happened here.

Anyway, sorry again and we'll be happy to try and fix it for you, we take our making sure customers are happy quite seriously!

Thanks Robert. I went for the store credit in the hope that I might not be as unlucky with a future t-shirt. I've just sent you an e-mail through the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Can't picture the current one being too popular here.

British at heart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

It'll make qwertee ****loads of money, sure, but hopefully this will end the British tees for a bit..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Colm! wrote: »
    It'll make qwertee ****loads of money, sure, but hopefully this will end the British tees for a bit..

I'm sure it said in the email that it's the most voted for tee ever.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Can't picture the current one being too popular here.

British at heart :)

It was one of our top 5 most popular tees so far but the least popular in Ireland ever! :)

Hopefully you guys will like the current one a bit more:

qwertee-male-mockup-k2_mhb_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Gah had been waiting for that t-shirt and I think I've just missed it!! Is there anyway at all I could still get one?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I just want to say thanks to Robert and Qwertee's excellent customer service for sorting me out with a replacement Vadermeister t-shirt. The new one is a much better fit. :)

Zaph wrote: »
    I just want to say thanks to Robert and Qwertee's excellent customer service for sorting me out with a replacement Vadermeister t-shirt. The new one is a much better fit. :)

You're very welcome!

Latest tee: "Trap" is about to go live:

qwertee-male-mockup_35_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eboarde

My first Qwertee t-shirt just arrived! A very speedy service, good quality material (100% Cotton) and a bag of sweets too!

Thanks

eboarde wrote: »
    My first Qwertee t-shirt just arrived! A very speedy service, good quality material (100% Cotton) and a bag of sweets too!

Thanks

That's great, glad you like it:)

PS Qwertee is celebrating it's first birthday today!

We have this special, 24 hour only, €9 Qwerteebot tee to commemorate:

qwertee-male-mockup_37_mhb_500.jpg

Also just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone here on Boards for all your support over our first year, we really, really appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

scrapsmac wrote: »
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/aperture-science-testing-since-1947/

352 votes so far! Surely that deserves to be printed! plus it's awesome!!

430 votes now....

Do the selected tees come from those with the top votes each week?

Just contacted the artist on that one, so hopefully will have it soon!

We have a mixture of top voted and selected ones (with slightly less votes) to ensure a mix.

517 and counting... :) Can someone PM if it appears, no doubt I'll miss it!

517 and counting... :) Can someone PM if it appears, no doubt I'll miss it!

Sign up for our newsletter so as not to miss out! It should be up around the 10th of Dec but that's not 100% positive:)

Current tee is: "Jurassic Betrayal"

qwertee-male-mockup_39_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks Guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Got my 'Don't make me mad' tee, cracking shirt. Good quality and got free sweeties too! :D Definately will be buying from these guys again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Ordered the CODue Tea and the Recommended Reading t from the other day. Cheers!

• Advertisement

madcabbage wrote: »
    Got my 'Don't make me mad' tee, cracking shirt. Good quality and got free sweeties too! :D Definately will be buying from these guys again.

Thanks very much for ordering, and I'm very glad you like it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement