Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks unliking and liking fixed it.

Any chance of a heisenberg tshirt?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

noodler wrote: »
    I'll gladly sell you my old socks. No Haribo though.
    No Haribo no deal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Zascar wrote: »

There was a Heisenberg tee about a week ago, did you see it? I also see the is one in the 'newly uploaded' section or whatever it's called!

I'm waiting on a Daryl from the Walking Dead tee I've designed to be approved! If its approved I hope people will vote on it! :o

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

They'll be another one you might like in the next week or so, just scheduling designs for then today!

Today's Tee: Marty McPrime

productimage-picture-marty-mcprime-14043_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

How long does it normally take to deliver, I ordered my Heisenberg tshirt on the 15th of October and still no sight of it.

• Advertisement

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    How long does it normally take to deliver, I ordered my Heisenberg tshirt on the 15th of October and still no sight of it.

If you're in Ireland that sounds quite late, delivery is normally within 1-5 days of getting your dispatch email.

Get in touch via the contact page and we'll help you out: http://www.qwertee.com/contact/

Today's Tee: The Gamer Inside Me

productimage-picture-the-gamer-inside-of-me-14250_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Mine was shipped on the 19 of october and still no sign. this will be the second order in a row where i got no t-shirt. The other one was the call of due tea. Raging with them looks like i wont be purchasing anymore t-shirts of this crowd

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I got mine really quickly!

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    Mine was shipped on the 19 of october and still no sign. this will be the second order in a row where i got no t-shirt. The other one was the call of due tea. Raging with them looks like i wont be purchasing anymore t-shirts of this crowd

Very sorry to hear about that. It's extremely rare for tees sent in Ireland to go missing but we're always happy to help if there's a problem.

Just get in touch here: http://www.qwertee.com/contact/

Today's Tee: Breaking Meth

productimage-picture-breaking-meth-14275_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

love the pokemon t shirts for my kids

• Advertisement

Glad to hear it:)

Very sorry to hear about that. It's extremely rare for tees sent in Ireland to go missing but we're always happy to help if there's a problem.

Just get in touch here: http://www.qwertee.com/contact/

[/URL]

Yeah i have done that waiting on a reply. its not rare to me, im 2 for 2 with ordering and getting no t-shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I have only ordered two (including Heisenberg) and both were delivered quickly to me so no complaints here!

noodler wrote: »
    I have only ordered two (including Heisenberg) and both were delivered quickly to me so no complaints here!

I'm sure 99 % of orders get delivered quickly. I'm the exception

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 missmoleman

-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 missmoleman

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    I'm sure 99 % of orders get delivered quickly. I'm the exception

Just to say I replied to your email there, your two orders that did not arrive seem to be due to incomplete address info (no house number for one, no county for the other) so this would explain it.

If you reply to my mail we'll do our best to help.

But89 wrote: »
    Someone answer me here please! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056799896
    Thank you! :)

I'm afraid I'm probably not the best person to advise on Italian Hip Hop.

I suspect you might have posted in the wrong thread:)

productimage-picture-breaking-meth-14275_500x500.jpg

If you're in Ireland that sounds quite late, delivery is normally within 1-5 days of getting your dispatch email.

Get in touch via the contact page and we'll help you out: http://www.qwertee.com/contact/

Today's Tee: The Gamer Inside Me

productimage-picture-the-gamer-inside-of-me-14250_500x500.jpg

I also contacted you using this page and I am yet to hear back on the status of my order?

I also contacted you using this page and I am yet to hear back on the status of my order?

We (mostly I!) reply to all emails every day so check you spam folder for a reply as it might be there. Or send an email straight to help@qwertee.com and it should work.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

We (mostly I!) reply to all emails every day so check you spam folder for a reply as it might be there. Or send an email straight to help@qwertee.com and it should work.

Thanks!

Just spotted it in my spam folder.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭camz09

Can I see the upcoming tees for this week? It's on the newsletter, I accidentally deleted it on my email :( Is it possible to send it to me or post it here if it's ok? Would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

FYI - Moved to 'Online Buying & Auctions'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

camz09 wrote: »
    Can I see the upcoming tees for this week? It's on the newsletter, I accidentally deleted it on my email :( Is it possible to send it to me or post it here if it's ok? Would appreciate it. Thanks!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11573690/Newletter/Content/Nov-12/16-11/newsletter.html

Ah....I'd wondered where this thread has disappeared to.

Just to say we are doing a Boards.ie tee this week as a result of our recent competition:

The winner is....

productimage-picture-boards-ie-tee-15276_500x500.jpg

Available till next Monday with €1 from every tee sold going to this year's Santa Strike Force Fund.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

The lady friend is a size 8ish. How does that fit into qwertee sizing?

BX 19 wrote: »
    The lady friend is a size 8ish. How does that fit into qwertee sizing?

I'm not expert on ladies sizes but our ladies small tee is very small, so I'd say either that or a medium.

Easiest way to do it is to grab a tee that fits, measure and compare to our sizing chart! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

when will the boardstees be shipping?

Morag wrote: »
    when will the boardstees be shipping?

Normally our system is to dispatch all orders within 4-5 working days of shirts finishing being on sale, but we'll try to get these out by the weekend if possible!

We will send you an automatic email as soon as your shirt has dispatched.

The way our system works is to print the shirts after the item has been on sale, this is one of the ways we keep costs so low, so there will always be a bit of a delay between ordering and your shirt dispatching, but we always try to be as quick as possible.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,880 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Hoping to get my boardsie t-shirt before Christmas, thanks for the update Robert..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement