Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER NEEDED

Options
  • 26-11-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

HI,

I am currently based in Dublin and have been in bands previous to this and finally got my chance to write all my own songs...I have three recorded at the moment and have about 9/10 written..I have recently got a guitarist and bassist on board who are learning the songs at the moment and we look for a drummer to fill the void....

I'm looking for someone who will be passionate about playing and is into what we are playing....

The set up so far is:
    me on Lead vox / Synth & some guitar, a lead guitarist and a bassist who can also play guitar and trumpet...I record all the demo's for us which will make it easier for people to hear the songs if they need to learn them :)

My influences are:
    John Lennon - Interpol - Joy Division - New Order - The Smiths - OMD - Arcade Fire - Foals - Black Angels - BRMC ETC ETC (the list is endless)

here is my soundcloud of three tracks available for listening....
    www.soundcloud.com/del-music

If you know of anyone or if you are interested in having a chat at least get in contact

Regards
    Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

BUMP...

Still looking guys, please get in contact if u know of any drummers

Thank you

BUMP

BUMP IT UP...

WHERE HAVE ALL THE DRUMMERS GONE?

Guess ill just keep bumping this up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

Hey man could be up for this, but your link is not working could you pm me with a new one or some ting then i can get back to ya :)

hey,

I can send u some songs if u like...

They are just demos...recorded by myself!

Whats ur email?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

Pm sent :)

email sent to hunter :)

Advertisement