Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mean girls

• 26-11-2010 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

Like the film. They exist, and are plentiful. Why do they always seem to get on in life? One girl I was in school with was a horrible mean spiteful cow but she was soooo popular, I heard she's a nurse now in the ps.

* Just to be fair, there are also mean boys. But not in the same way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

that movie sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭who what when

Believe me, for the most part they arent successful in life.
    Secondary school is usually as good as it gets for those people.
    Soon they'l be bitter and fat, wondering what happened to their lives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

You mean there are unpleasant people in the world? I won't hear of this. Away with you, scoundrel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Kimia wrote: »
    One girl I was in school with was a horrible mean spiteful cow but she was soooo popular, I heard she's a nurse now in the ps.

Weeeell that's because she worked to become a nurse. She may be mean, but she done her studying and now has a good job. Don't be so goddamned bitter!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Peter Griffin: You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

:p

yeah she's a mean girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

You can blame Cowen and his cronies for all the horrible people in Ireland. The IMF are coming to sort them out...............the horrible people, that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I love that movie :D Need to get my girls over to watch it soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Duggy747 wrote: »
    You can blame Cowen and his cronies for all the horrible people in Ireland. The IMF are coming to sort them out...............the horrible people, that is.

Nobody expects the IMF!

Advertisement