Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin guitarist seeks mucisians.

• 26-11-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey,

Im 25, play guitar and i'm looking for people to start up a band.
    I'm into everything from the most delicate to the heaviest.
    I wanna make energetic guitar based music that isnt afraid to go anywhere.
    Looking for people who are dedicated with a good energy that will come across on stage.
    Everyone welcome.

If you want more details hit me up.

Cheers,
    Dan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 emsnui

heya im a singer, hoping to also master the cajon. Im 24 and female. Just wondering what type of music your looking to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kessler

I'm not dedicated, I've no energy and I'm definitely not coming across anything on stage but sure it's gotta be worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Medea616

Heya,
    my band Voxillary need a guitarist, we have a studio in Northside of Dublin,
    We practice every week.
    you can check some stuff over at http://www.reverbnation.com/voxillary

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myshka

hey there! im a female vocalist based in dub..def love to meet and chat if your up for it! i got plenty of energy for it!:) im into everything from trad to electro to punk to ambient to screamo to country and blues and i love to sing! hit me up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Guitarist here, original, creative, compositions made, many influences, 28, dublin, let me know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 stereo_mike

hey man, im 25 bass player and like you am into the more or less anything music wise.been playing for 11 years and been in loads of bands, would love to get involved.

Cheers

Mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭Paul S

Hey man - dropped you a PM on this - let me know if you got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SorrySheep

Bump

Advertisement