Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lastmile Broadband + pppoe connection on a Dlink router

• 26-11-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

hi
    im trying to set up my lastmile broadband connection to work with my dlink router 615
    http://www.dlink.ca/support/faq/?prod_id=2831&question=DSL

(I said id check out here, as lastmiles "support" is underwhelming to say the least :mad: x 10)

so I’ve followed everything in the above link, but it never connects to the www, it just says "connecting" followed by "disconnected"

has anyone else managed to get a router to connect to their last mile box?
    any advice or suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Should be fairly straightforward, I've setup a few. Make sure You leave the service name blank

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

thanks its working now. not sure what was up with it, but i ended up having to reset it, once i did that, and re entered the logon details it worked, not sure why it didnt work the first time.

thanks again,

Advertisement