Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

map and map reading

Options
  • 26-11-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi All

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but you fine people seem to know a bit about maps and how to read them.

I am basically looking to find out how high above sea level i am and have not got the slightest idea were to go to find this info.

If someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Defcol

bambam26 wrote: »
    Hi All

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but you fine people seem to know a bit about maps and how to read them.

I am basically looking to find out how high above sea level i am and have not got the slightest idea were to go to find this info.

If someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it

http://www.earthtools.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭bambam26

Defcol wrote: »

Thanks a million Defcol answered a question i have been often asked but was never able to answer

340 mtrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Thanks a million Defcol answered a question i have been often asked but was never able to answer

340 mtrs

Lucky sod!!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭gothwalk

340 mtrs

That's... pretty high up, all things considered! That must make a considerable difference to your weather, compared to the rest of us plains dwellers.

Advertisement