Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Customer Service in D15

Options
  • 26-11-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭

Who would you nominate as the company who gives best customer care in Dublin 15?

My vote would be for the Camera Shop downstairs in the Shopping Centre. I always find the staff to be so helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

The Roastry coffee house at the back of Rosemount. Good coffee and good food and the staff are very helpfull.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

+1 for the camera shop I find them very good in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

The jewelers inbetween mothercare and the sony shop in the blanchardstown centre. I have always found them great.

They seem like a real jewelers too, do on the spot small repairs, valuations etc etc.

Also got my daughters ears peirced there this week, only 10 euro as compaired to 32 euro in claire upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Also got my daughters ears peirced there this week, only 10 euro as compaired to 32 euro in claire upstairs.

Wow that is some price difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The girls in Auntie Annes in blanch are always lovely.

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    The girls in Auntie Annes in blanch are always lovely.

Have to agree! One gave me some free vanilla sugar to put on my homemade pretzel kit (it comes with cinnamon sugar).

Oh and their pretzels are to die for!!!!!

Think I might even venture for a walk in the snow to go get one today ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

I want to add in the guys at Ashtown train station ... have to say they are always very helpful to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I want to add in the guys at Ashtown train station ... have to say they are always very helpful to me.

Yes I thought they were very helpfull in Phoinix park the one time I had to deal with them. Ashtown not Dunlin 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

The staff of Mountview newsagents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The staff in the little chemist on the Main Street near Mace...also the Greengrocer in Laurel Lodge.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Thanks OP, a positive thread for a change!
    A relatively new shop, but the staff in Unicare in Rathborne (yes it's D15 by the skin of it's teeth!) are always very helpful to me.
    Also the staff in Blanchardstown Library.

Gaspode wrote: »
    Thanks OP, a positive thread for a change!

Thanks.....adds to the upbeat community spirit on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

staff at clonsilla blinds in coolmine industrial estate!i had them out at the house there last week very helpful suggestions on what type of blinds to get for what rooms and even suggest money saving ideas!!! having them back out this week to fit my new blinds!excellent customer service so friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 HeartShake

The staff of Mountview newsagents.

Have to agree. Love those guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mysons

The staff in McCabes Pharmacy in the Blanchardstown Centre. when you ask them for Nurofen Plus they don't treat you like a drug addict looking for a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

I'd have to say Brown's Steakhouse in Blanch village. The manger there is lovely and couldn't be more helpful. (at least I'm 90% sure she's the manager)

Any time I'm there, it doesn't matter how many of us are out we're always well looked after and never rushed. I'd barely go once a month but we've been made feel like regulars! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

HPT wrote: »
    I'd have to say Brown's Steakhouse in Blanch village. The manger there is lovely and couldn't be more helpful. (at least I'm 90% sure she's the manager)

Any time I'm there, it doesn't matter how many of us are out we're always well looked after and never rushed. I'd barely go once a month but we've been made feel like regulars! :)

I agree. The staff there really are lovely. They're very friendly and as you said they never rush you.

Advertisement