Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One on One consultations - volunteering abroad options

• 26-11-2010 4:03pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I hope the mods won't mind me starting a new thread for this but I think it should be mentioned as so many people seem to want to volunteer abroad.

Comhlamh are organizing their one on one consultation sessions again soon. Here is the info I received:

Thinking of volunteering?
    Finding it hard to make a decision?
    20 minute appointments are available with Comhlámh staff to talk through options for volunteering for global development
    Next Sessions:
    December 2nd, 4-7pm
    Where: Irish Aid Volunteering Centre, O’Connell Street.
    Booking: To book an appointment please contact (contact details taken out - check their website)

So if you want to go volunteering abroad why not book an appointment? They can tell you your options and you can make a decision from that.

Advertisement