Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Tattooist?

Options
  • 26-11-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

There appear to be three prominent Tattoo Parlours in Sligo:
    The Vibe
    Urban Gorilla
    Celtic Resurrection

I'm looking to get a tatt covered and I was wondering if anyone has any experiences of these places and where they would recommend?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

you might get a better answer here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I used the guy in Ballina. There was a bit of a wait to get a slot with him which I saw as a good sign and he gave me some very good advice about what I wanted to get done.

I can PM you his number if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I got a tattoo done by a girl in Glencar who works from a studio she has set up at home. Don't have her number but if you want, PM me and I'll find out more info for you.
    She was absolutely brilliant, a true artist and I'd go back there again no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Who ever you choose make sure they are up to standard regarding sterile practice and cleanliness. I remember when I was living in London, a Tattooist gave Hep C to 40 clients through inadequate standards.

Advertisement