Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Buying Present!!

Options
  • 26-11-2010 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey Guys!
    Need a womans perspective on buying a present for my girlfriend whos turning 21 soon! Its a difficult one as she has an ipod, new phone etc. She spent around €100 on me for mine so id be in the same region, any ideas? It would be much appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

The Ladies Lounge is not for making gift requests for the women in your life. Moved to Gift and Festivity & Party Ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ct89

The Ladies Lounge is not for making gift requests for the women in your life. Moved to Gift and Festivity & Party Ideas.

Sorry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How about tickets for a concert? Maybe some jewellery?

What does she like to do?

Keep an eye on the Boards Deals Forum - there's a great hotel offer on at the moment, and there's regularly spa and pamper deals :)

How about tickets for a concert? Maybe some jewellery?

What does she like to do?

Keep an eye on the Boards Deals Forum - there's a great hotel offer on at the moment, and there's regularly spa and pamper deals :)

Good Idea! Its not that i dont know her well or anything, but buying jewellery for a woman can be a bit hit or miss? Heading to ticketmaster.ie now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Definitely, you'd want to be pretty sure on her taste in jewellery, if she even likes jewellery at all. It's nice though to have some keepsake to remember your 21st.

• Advertisement

Damn, westlife is all sold out :( which would have been a perfect gift, might have to take the jewellery route im afraid!

Advertisement