Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tubridys late late toy show 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

jimmynokia wrote: »
    lets see how this years show goes with jumpergate and some singing is also mention

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1126/thelatelateshow.html:D
    I think it's a lovely touch that it's being presented by someone who probably watched it as a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

MyKeyG wrote: »
    I think it's a lovely touch that it's being presented by someone who probably watched it as a kid.

In the star newspaper today he said he watched it as kid one day hoped to be on it,when he got older he wanted to be in the audience he got there,then he wanted to work on it,got a job bringing out tea,wishing he would one day present the late late toy toy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

will the show be just books and twitter talk and what he wants ???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

MyKeyG wrote: »

In fact he was in it as a kid, he did the book section when he was 14-ish.

One of the many perks of being part of the Andrews RTE/FF political dynasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

telekon wrote: »
    In fact he was in it as a kid, he did the book section when he was 14-ish.

One of the many perks of being part of the Andrews RTE/FF political dynasty.

why do you have to bring politics into it
    the toy show is great kids and family entrainment and me and my family really look forward to seeing it every year so please leave the politics out of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Flash92

Do we know who will be singing on it yet? Westlife again I'm presuming will be one.
    Joe McElderry and McFly it seems after reading the link..

tubs is meant to sing he will prob sing the beatles or jfk LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

The Toy Show thread is already here in Television forum (this is Reality TV forum):

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056085705

well spotted la la la LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement