Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Liga English commentary?

• 26-11-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Its a long shot i know but does anyone know of anywhere online or satellite radio station that would have commentary of Barcelona v Real Madrid in english? Alternatively polish classes:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Last year I was in the same boat with having Digitalb I needed English commentary. I searched all of the usual radio stations (BBC 5live, talksport etc) but none of these were showing it. I also looked for online radio stations broadcasting it but could not find any. I ended up having to watch in Albanian. Hopefully this year there will be a radio station somewhere covering it but I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You may not have it in time but for future games I really have to recommend an Al Jazeera subscription. English commentary for La Liga along with **** loads of other football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

alfa cyprus
    C+Liga
    Al jazeera 3
    all in English

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Al Jazeera really is the business. Even after the few extra expenses for extra channels and getting card replaced, and the substandard picture, it's still worth it. (picture looks better than Tring, though that wouldn't be hard).

Advertisement