Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcane Mage Tutorial in 4.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Thx mate,that was i looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

thumbs up

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

uber micro

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I'll need to watch it a few times... It's too complex for me to fully grasp the keybinding and rotation.

Damn this complicated spec with it's sub-par DPS.

Its their cross to bare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Here we go again, huh? It was funny in 2.0. Less so in 3.0, now it's just embarassing. Casters scale with spells and less so with gear. Melee scale with gear and less so with skills. It's the same with every content update, it's not a reflection of how easy or difficult any given class is to play. At this point, people are just cashing in on non-mages jealousy of the class to get hits on their crappy, 20-minute youtube video job. Just wait until we see warriors rocking some 85 epics and facerolling to crazy dps numbers with the expansion and remember how this was supposed to be funny. </rant>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

It's all well and good until the clothie pulls agro.......and......they are dead.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Ivan wrote: »
    humbug>
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Thanks for posting. I just tried it and its true, my DPS shot up above 20k.

Only problem being, I have a friend coming over later, she rolled a mage too, how can I keep this secret from her. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Hmmmm.

This was just as true pre 4.0.

At least on short fights.

• Advertisement
Advertisement