Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change to 3 from Meteor??

Options
  • 26-11-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    I have a bit of a conumdrum i hope u can help me with. basically im with meteor on a 55euro plan each month but my contract expired a few months ago. so im thinking i want an i-phone 4 with three(prob on their 40euro a month bill) coz anyone i know who has one says they are the business.
    so today i rang meteor to cancel my bill and after lenghty discussions with the customer rep he offered me the 500mins and 500texts for 25euro a month which is a great deal. i declined at the time and i have 2 write an email confirming im leaving meteor.

my dilema now is that im wondering is the i-phone 4 worth having as with insurance il be paying approx 50 a month or should i ring meteor back and try and get that 25euro deal which is excellent really.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

thats a good deal Meteor offered you there, hard to know. Maybe if you could get a sim free Iphone and get a data add on with the meteor plan it might work well for you

Advertisement